Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: IM INjection

Default IM INjection

What happens if you dont get deep enough into the muscle yet aspirate and no blood. could it be a waste of gear?

Hazcat Guest

As long as you're in the muscle it won't be a waste of gear. IM injections are intended to be deep into the belly of a muscle to get a consistent release of the hormone. You mightalso have a visible lump under the skin or it could end up outside of the muscle and gravitate down toward a joint causing some swelling and pain. Eventually it will be absorbed.

Just as long as you use the whole length of your needle and you should be fine.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

there was on pin i did in my quad and aspirated went in fine but i did my legs a day after and day after that i had a drip feeling go from my quad to lower quad above my knee and it itched and was puffy went away in a day or so so i figured it was test

put needle all the way in but i was wondering if the gear could of been wasted?

If its in the muscle its not wasted, you can pin lots of places.

Arms, triceps, glutes, quads, calfs, shoulders, dealts....

In your quad if you go too low sometimes it can seep down. That's what it sounds like to me. When you are standing up, arms to your side, right where the tip of your middle finger touches the side of your leg- that's the spot.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

yup i think its the easiest spot i have trouble aspirating in delt or glutes with one hand and trying to keep the pin steady and tricks of the trade?

Hazcat Guest

The quad of course is made up of four muscles. If you didn't locate the muscle by tightening it then relaxing just prior to injecting you may have hit in between the muscles. Since you had edema and urticaria (puffiness and itching . . . just screwing with you) then you probably ended going through one muscle and injecting inbetween.
    Attached Images Attached Images