Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loosing Gains on Cycle

kk ! will stop havn't had any gyno issues whatsoever. Thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ragu View Post
    That's the EC man! Same shit happens to me
    Good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Stop the arimidex for a week or more. With winstrol you won't need near as much and with test prop you won't need as much arimidex as when on Test E. The ECA stack will shrink up Willy.
    I agree with Haz about the adex with winstrol. And I definitely won't be running an ECA stack knowing this information. I can't afford to lose anything in that department
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

backed off the win to 50mg's a day, and havnt took adex for 4 days now. Still intaking double the carbs I was 2 weeks ago. Lifts slowly coming back... my shoulder workout i usually finish my seated military press with 90's 8reps, did 4 clean yesterday, I'll take it.

Having a rough week at the gym really played with my mind, i'm already stressing out about loosing my gains once I get off the juice, as i never have endured a PCT yet.. so seeing myself loosing gains while still on really got me going.