Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test Cyp question for a Lady friend of mine. Thanks :)

Default Test Cyp question for a Lady friend of mine. Thanks :)

I asking to find out if a small amount of test Cyp 50mg a week would make a woman retain water. It seems its to low to worry about but she wants to try test prop. I told her for safe measure just drop it 2 weeks before her second event in 12 weeks. Thanks in advance! She does Women's Figure Master.
    yo

i run test prop 20mg 3x/week and have for awhile. i think it is too late to do much for her show in 12 weeks. but she can begin and run until 2 weeks prior to show. 50mg is a wonderful amount, she should love it as well. i am a master competitor as well, but in fbb

Quote Originally Posted by sexyironlady View Post
    i run test prop 20mg 3x/week and have for awhile. i think it is too late to do much for her show in 12 weeks. but she can begin and run until 2 weeks prior to show. 50mg is a wonderful amount, she should love it as well. i am a master competitor as well, but in fbb
    Hey thanks for the response. She just did a show last Saturday and is pretty much in contest shape..so Im a bit confused what you mean to much to late. So you recommend she doesnt do test Cyp? Does that mean its not good for the final finish because it difficult to gauge when it will clear before show. She needs to work on her fat around the glutes and hamstrings. She came in so shreded I am baffled how leaner she could get. She was easily 6-7%
    Thanks

Oh she was doing 50mg of test cyp for her last competition last week.
    Last edited by jpop7; 04-19-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by jpop7 View Post
    I asking to find out if a small amount of test Cyp 50mg a week would make a woman retain water. It seems its to low to worry about but she wants to try test prop. I told her for safe measure just drop it 2 weeks before her second event in 12 weeks. Thanks in advance! She does Women's Figure Master.
    Why test, can't you give her something more mild like var?

agree with above, running anavar into the next show should be great. on the "it may be late" comment, you did not say that she had been running it, put her back on then. but also, it would be great for her to run 5mg anavar morning/evenings