Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Has anyone run this?

Default Has anyone run this?

Ok guys I'm wanting to run my first tren cycle here's what I'm thinking so help me out.
    Tren a 75mg eod
    Test p 100mg eod
    Deca 250 e3d
    Test e 250 e3d
    Hcg one a week
    Nova on hand
    Will drop test p after six weeks when E kicks in will run tren 8 weeks drop it and at 10 drop deca at 12 drop test I'm open for any in put like I said never run tren before never had and bad side in past.

210lbs 5"11 11-13bf
    Thanks guys

First cycles are Test only brother. Too many compounds if you start having problems which compound will you stop?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Bullet- I don't think this is his first cycle. It's just his first time using tren.

But let's see some other stats. cycle history and age

I dot really like doubling up on nandrolones either brother..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Run either Tren or Decca, not both. Especially since you have not ran it before. You need dostinex or caber too and you did not mention any AI or PCT.

If you are 25 and you have cycles before it should look like this:

Test Prop 100mgs EOD Weeks 1 - 6
    Test E 250mgs E3D Weeks 1 - 12, 14 or 16, I suggest 16
    Tren ACE (Right Ace not Eth) Weeks 1 - 8, 10 if you are feeling lucky 75mgs EOD
    Arimide x.25 - .50 ED to E2D depending on how you feel.
    Then HCG the day after your last Test E pin
    Then run HCG at 250-500IU for 10 days with Aromasin at 10-12.5mg a day for 14 days, so 4 days past HCG
    Then Nolva/Chlomid for 5 weeks doses are everyday 20mgs Nolva Weeks 5 and 4, thne 10mgs weeks 3,2 and 1. Chlomid woudl be as high as 50mgs and as low as 20, with a 50% decrease in weeks 3,2, and 1 depending on how bad testicular atrophy is.

Upi will need extra aromasin in case your estrogen spikes durign PCT

You can substitute Decca for the Tren and run Decca for 2 weeks less than you Test, preferably 4 weeks if it were me.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

bp dont forget dostinex on cycle and after

Ok thanks guys no deca I understand. No I have run quit a few cycles before just not tren a or any tren as for that goes yes I have armidex. I'm 27 I have run ten cycles maybe I run them to young before I new about how helpful the Internet was so we are past that I just cycled off a test e and deca cycle about 1200 mg a week great results now just wanting to trim up a little diet is good and cardio ain't to bad either thanks again guys.