Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No results after 5 weeks of test?

Question No results after 5 weeks of test?

I been on test E for 5 weeks 2 cc per week and i havent gained any weight, do i need to wait more or i got screwed with my gear? Im asking couse im ready to buy more. Thanks.

Test E is a long ester, it could take 6-8 weeks to stabilize before you see changes. Is your skin getting oily? How much do you weigh? How is you diet? You should always have all you gear in hand before you start a cycle.

Are you taking an AI? such as Arimidex?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I wanted to buy everything at once but it is my fist time using and buying so i wanted to try it first. Im 220 with 15 % BF. Diet is great(im alredy 220lbs with no gear) my skin is still normal. I got arimdex but he gave me that in powder and empty capsules so once again i dont know if it is real. Thanks for the info im gonna keep going and hoping it is real gear couse if not i dont know where else to buy since i already got screwed by a few sites.

im sure its a bunk.i know its long ester but it starts work after couple days.you should tell them you need refund...

Sounds like your gear is crap bro. Give it a couple more weeks, but you should have been at least getting hot flushs, boners, oily skin, by week 4..........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

even tho weight might not come till 4 weeks or later i still think you would be seeing signs by now like sweating and new strength by week 2-3. As for weight, i dont see that diet would be an issue since your 230, but just to clarify that is how the weight is put on. Just keep feeding your self and training hard. Give it 1-2 more weeks than you'll def know if its good or not

^^ yeah the hot flushes come early aswell

I say give it one more week. If by the end of 6 weeks you still see no strength increases, consistant pump, horny as a dog, then your gear is garbage and go see you connect.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Sounds like your gear is crap bro. Give it a couple more weeks, but you should have been at least getting hot flushs, boners, oily skin, by week 4..........
    im on my 2nd vial of test e, and ive stopped getting random boners like i have on my first bottle.. still sweat like a pig in the gym and that tho.. would my 2nd vial be bunk? the guy swears its real, my 2nd bottle is off a differant supplier to my first.

Hard to say Mike. Loss of sex drive could be a result of Estrogen issues. Whats your Ai protocol?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy