Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem areas/Improvements Please critique

Ok i figured out how to fix the small picture problem, i also uploaded a couple more pics. I still didn't get a picture of my back. I will try and get one tomorrow.

Today i found out that there is another show in a little less than a month that i would like to participate in. Do you guys think i could be ready for a show in less than a month?

Is there anyone on this forum that uses insulin? I am thinking about trying it out after the summer but i want to be sure i will do it correctly. Even with my IGF i tend to get hypoglycemic from time to time and i am worried it would be much worse with slin.
    If anyone has any good articles about insulin use or from personal experience i would love to hear from you, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elochai View Post
    Today i found out that there is another show in a little less than a month that i would like to participate in. Do you guys think i could be ready for a show in less than a month?
    ohh yes!now about slin,cant help you here and dont think rest of the members used it.there articles in google about slin and carb loads

I think you could be ready for a show, definitely. Just need to get those legs cut up a bit more. I'm too inexperienced with slin (zero slin experience) to make a comment. I just know it's the most dangerous weapon in a bodybuilders arsenal.

Thanks for the replies, i know that slin is some nasty shit. I am ashamed to say that i don't even take the right amount of carbs while using my IGF so i am not sure if i am disciplined enough to use insulin. I was just wondering is some of the users here are using it and what their personal views are from experience about it. But i guess no one is using?

Check the HGH/IgF/Slin forum on here. You should be ableto find more info there.