Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: UFC Tonight- Jones vs. Evans

Default UFC Tonight- Jones vs. Evans

God i hope Jones shuts Evans up with a first round knockout. Anyone else?

f
    Quote Originally Posted by jandkk24 View Post
    God i hope Jones shuts Evans up with a first round knockout. Anyone else?
    i like both fighters alot but to tell you the truth i would like to see rashad win it just to humble jones not that rashad is that humble himself. Jon jones fights look like something out of a frickin movie hes awesome and i think he will win but id like to see rashad do it tho

Lame ass fucking fight man... Rashad was being a little *****... And wasn't going for it hard enough. Jones dominated the whole fight... Kind of embarrassing for Rashad if you ask me.

At least I saw this guy Rory MacDonald fight! Lol.. That is one scary little dude man. I've got 25 pounds of pure muscle on the guy and I still would never want to fight him. Saw him fight last night and became an instant fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatchbob View Post
    Lame ass fucking fight man... Rashad was being a little *****... And wasn't going for it hard enough. Jones dominated the whole fight... Kind of embarrassing for Rashad if you ask me.

At least I saw this guy Rory MacDonald fight! Lol.. That is one scary little dude man. I've got 25 pounds of pure muscle on the guy and I still would never want to fight him. Saw him fight last night and became an instant fan.
    another GSP protege. Yeah he is fricking bad ass and let me tell you even though that was only che mills second ufc fight all his fights prior to ufc were pretty spectacular hes no chump so yeah mcdonald is a bad ass. Did you see that fight when he suplexed diaz like ten times in one fight? Dude is a total beast.

I think Jones is going to be best PfP in the world now. He's going to beat Silva.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    I think Jones is going to be best PfP in the world now. He's going to beat Silva.
    This is the fight everyone wants to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    thats the fight i wanna see. After watching that fight sat. night i realized that there isnt anyone that can really even contend with him in the light heavy wieght division however silva would probably be the best match up with him and he moved up to light heavy before. But the question is will ufc be willing to make that fight happen because it would put the two best undefeated fighters at position for one to loose and those two sell tickets so will ufc really want to taint one of their records. I dont know, but i would love to see that fight of course after chael gets his second chance at silva.

I think we'll just see Jones steamroll the light-heavyweight division until he becomes an Anderson Silva of LHW