Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gray hair help...

Default Gray hair help...

I have some, and what can I do? Help?
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

you could paint them black;]

Embrace them? And grow old gracefully?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by James88 View Post
    Embrace them? And grow old gracefully?? Lol
    That's what I was thinking....

I have heard, but never tried, that running HGH at HRT doses can reduce gray hair. It make sense to me as low hormone levels are part of what causes our bodies to age. HGH improves skin quality so I would think it would help hair as well. It would be expensive but I guess it would depend on how bad you wanted it. I think HRT dose is around 2iu ED 5 days on 2 days off. That is a lot less than what you would use for muscle growth.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

You can shave them off.

Your worried about Grey hair! I am going bald man! atleast you have hair. Although my comb-over is looking pretty good these days
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    I have some, and what can I do? Help?
    How old are you man?

im 31 and have the george clooney look goin for me and the women love it... i wouldnt change a thing man... EMBRACE THAT!!! unless you're going for the extreme youngins....

Lol I am 33 and have been going grey since I was about 21, I always dye it and people still say I look around 24, if I left it alone I would look closer to 40 haha, I am so not ready to look old when I can still look so young.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

There is a pill that reverses (supposedly) it but I dont know how studied/tested it has been. Could have bad sides that noone knows of yet. I'm starting to get grays and I bought some garnier dye but I don't know if imma use it. I'm starting to like them. Girls dig them too I think lol.