Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Mixing Prop & Win

Thumbs up Mixing Prop & Win

Okay guys, 2cc prop oil based mixed with 1cc winstrol depot obviously water based in same barrel. Some people say no dont mix, other's say mix, YES or NO!? haha
    Possible just more chances of sterile abcess ?

Reason i am personally asking, is toomorow i got a motocross race, and cant afford my quad being sore. I wanna shoot both my compounds in one glute.

Any takers ?

Thanks

I would say no don't mix them dude. oil to oil or water to water.
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

I would not mix oil and water based products. Have you ever put oil and water in a glass? What happened?
    There you go.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I have heard of many people mixing but I personally wouldn't do it. Winstrol is going to make you sore either way so if that is going to interfere with your plans I take the dose orally.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

damn, looks like i might just not do a win inject today...

Thanks for the quick replies guys, is there anyone has has mixed them that can say how the post inject soreness was? I normally dont get sore on prop but man this winstrol is killing me !

honestly it doesnt matter if u mix or not. the hormone is still going into your body, but dont bother injecting winnie.hurts like hell+more u gotta inject + crazy high chance of infection from injecting winnie as its water based. just drink it. easy simple. no pain no risk and less u gotta inject

i herd win is 17aa altered compound, so you ccan take it orally aswell as intramuscularly. But damn u serious just take that shit from the vial and slam it down ur throat !? i mean, on the vial it says INTRAMUSCULAR USE only.. if that has any relevance hehe

I no people who mix. Yes they separate but that just means you'll have 2 separate in the muscle. I wouldn't do it but.. Plus they both cork like a *****. I say drink the winny!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Bottoms up folks !