Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Dbol, Test E, Tren A Cycle

Default My new Dbol, Test E, Tren A Cycle

hello there,
    this is my 3rd cycle, last one a year ago was test E and deca.
    i went through some issues ' marriage, work, travelling ' that affected my training a lot,
    anyway, im planning a new cycle and your opinions would be much appreciated,

wk 1-4 test prop 100 eod
    wk 1-4 Dbol ' dosing ?? '
    wk 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 5-10 tren a 100mg eod

what do u think, and i need some help with AIs and pct dosing as my last 2 cycles i had sore elbows with arimidex.

my stats:
    26 - 5.9 - 175lb

Will you be on a caloric deficit or a surplus? This cycle confuses me a bit, you are using the prop to frontload the E till it kicks in so why add the Dbol too? Drop the dbol and avoid all the bloat that comes with it... Since you are using Tren i would assume that you will be on a cut so why not stick with the prop all the way since you are pinning EOD with the tren anyway? There is nothing wrong with what you have said but i think it makes more sense to change it around a bit. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by elochai View Post
    Will you be on a caloric deficit or a surplus? This cycle confuses me a bit, you are using the prop to frontload the E till it kicks in so why add the Dbol too? Drop the dbol and avoid all the bloat that comes with it... Since you are using Tren i would assume that you will be on a cut so why not stick with the prop all the way since you are pinning EOD with the tren anyway? There is nothing wrong with what you have said but i think it makes more sense to change it around a bit. Just my opinion.

thank u for the reply,
    -as for dbol, i want to throw some gains quickly even if most of it will be water.
    -and as for prop i thought that 'and im not sure' dbol will shut my test and the enanthate will start to kick in after 4 to 5 weeks. so please correct me if im wrong.
    -and im using enanthate because its way more cheaper and more available from prop where i live.
    and as for eod thing i will do it this way :
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday
    tren : M-W-F
    En : M-F same shot with tren

by the way Dbol is not a MUST in my cycle as i never tried it before.
    and from what i hear tren can be used for a cut or a bulking cycle according to diet

The Dbol will shut you down but you will already have the test in your system. The enanthate 'kicks in' after 4-5 weeks because that is when the levels in your blood stabilize and become effective. The test is there from day 1 so there is no need to worry about the dbol shutting you down, if that was your only worry you can eliminate the prop altogether. But since you have it i would use it anyway.
    I don't know what is the general 'rule' here but you can pin your enanthate once a week there is no need to split it. if you do decide to split it i would pin Monday/Thursday though

Yes Tren is possibly the most anabolic steroid you can use, the only reason it led me to believe you would be cutting is that it tends to burn a shitload of fat and really helps lean you out

Quote Originally Posted by elochai View Post
    The Dbol will shut you down but you will already have the test in your system. The enanthate 'kicks in' after 4-5 weeks because that is when the levels in your blood stabilize and become effective. The test is there from day 1 so there is no need to worry about the dbol shutting you down, if that was your only worry you can eliminate the prop altogether. But since you have it i would use it anyway.
    I don't know what is the general 'rule' here but you can pin your enanthate once a week there is no need to split it. if you do decide to split it i would pin Monday/Thursday though
    if so, i will drop the prop as i dont have it yet, thanks alot.
    and i will pin enanthate once a week if there is no prob with that along with a tren shot.

any ideas of AIs and PCT dosing !!

You will need anastrozole for the test and the dbol to control estrogen and cabergoline for any prolactin issues you may run into from the tren. I cannot advice you for dosing you will have to figure that out for yourself. Start high until your joints hurt and then drop it slowly until you feel fine.
    PCT with nolvadex/clomid and some HCG if you want. nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25/25

guys you forgot something important...he mention tren e not tren a,dont pin tren e eod;]]]twice a week!

It says tren A in the opening post