Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 week tren ace and test prop cycle & PCT?

I went from 12.5% bf ... down to 9.99% (actually 10.03%) with a similar cycle... just a little FYI... and I wasn't trying to cut at all... (its the tren)
    ps... do you feel like a pin cushion yet? When do you start your cycle?
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Hi guys,

Quick update on the cycle. I have been on test prop @ 50mg ed for 3 weeks now, just brought in tren ace 50mg ed also. I have been taking .25mg leto eod.

My strength is absolutly going through the roof. Havn't gained much weight, 1kg to be exact. I am eating 3000calories a day (Calculated by myfitnesspal) Going to keep eating at this leavel for another 2 weeks and see ho fat loss results go.

Has anyone got any ideas/info on high/low calorie diets while on test prop/tren cycle?

thanks all

You should not run Tren Ace and Test mg for mg. Test should be increased to 100mgs against 50mgs of Tren Ace. You are running too much Lethro, no wonder you are not gaining anything, Lethro is a horrible AI, its more of last resort for estrogen control.

.25mg of Lethro EOD sounds so nasty, that should be like E2D to E3D even.

You will destroy all your estrogen, then with a heavy nandrolone like Tren, you will have a limp dick. Bump the Test to 100mgs and get some arimidex.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Hi Bullet.

Thanks for replying to my thread.

Thanks for the info on letro. I'll stop using that EOD, I'll use it E3D until my armidex comes in.

I will also bump up the test dosage too 100mg.

Also, if you have had any experience on nutrition whilst on tren, ie low vs high cals, carbohydrate intake, if you could shed some of your knowledge on that subject I would be very grateful. I'm currently eating 3000 a day still, not really seeing as much fat loss as I would like. Was thinking about lowering calorie intake gradually down to about 2700.

Any ideas mate?

Thanks alot for the help mate! appreciate it!

stop the carb intake at around 2 midday and go for cardio
    edgard

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    stop the carb intake at around 2 midday and go for cardio
    Lol...cardio and tren