Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 week tren ace and test prop cycle & PCT?

Default 8 week tren ace and test prop cycle & PCT?

Hi guys,

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

I am 5'10, weighing in at 187 pounds. My BF is at 12%.

I am 21 years old, this will be my 2nd cycle. My first cycle consisted of 100mg test prop eod. I used nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20 for pct.

So, my second cycle has adopted the goal of becoming absolutely shredded, I'm talking about 6-8% bf. It is going to be the following:

weeks 1-8 @100mg test prop EOD
    weeks 1-8 @ 75mg tren ace EOD (50mg for first 10 days, bump up to 75mg for the rest)
    weeks 2-8 @ .25mg caber x2 per week for prolactin control.
    weeks 2-8 @ .25mg Aromasin EOD
    weeks 8-13 (starting 3 days after last pin) Nolva @ 20/20/20/10/10
    weeks 8-12 (starting 3 days after last pin) Clmoid @ 100/50/50/25

Can anyone who is experienced with tren/test prop use please drop in some recommendations/changes too this cycle, if any?

P.S - Can anyone shed some light on high calories vs low calories for my specific goal while on this cycle?

Thanks so much for any input, very much appreciated =)

Please... please... please... add some Proviron at 50ed at the end... you will love it... I promise... they will most likely tell you not to do it, but I would also ask you to go through week 12 with a longer test ester.
    ps... this is quickly becoming one of the best cycles that I can find for hard, lean mass...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Run the prop out two weeks past the tren just to be safe.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yep. Run the aromas in an extra week or 2 into pxt. And I wouldn't run caber till week 4-10or so. Clear out prolactin later on
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Your pretty young. What's your diet like? Thats what's going to
    Get you to single digits. Not the drugs
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying.. I have to go to work now so I will post an update later on this arvo.

BTW, this will be an active thread I will be posting my updates every 2-3 days or so, so if you would like to know how this cycle goes.. please, keep checking back in

Alright, home at last.

My diet is pretty spot on. Ive gone from about 25% body fat from youth, to what I am now.

great, I will make some adjustments to the cycle, any other comments or recommendations?

BTW am I able to swap out aromasin for letro @ small doses?

dude,@ 21 u are planning your 2nd cycle,i'm curious about ur first cycle,how was it going?have you recovered yet?blood work done?

Hey mate,

Yep I recovered 100%. I got blood work done recently and will get work done again half way through this course.