Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: About to start my first Sust 250 Cycle

Default About to start my first Sust 250 Cycle

Hi Everyone,

Relatively new to the forum, so I'll quickly introduce myself.

I'm 25yo, have been lifting seriously for 6 years, currently weight 182lb @ about 13% bf. My diet is on the money - calorie wise - as I use a calorie counter eating (at the moment) 2200 calories with weight training and cardo (currently on a cut), and macros are in the ratio of 50:30:20. I use a 4 day split, though I felt 3 day full body workouts gave me the best results.

I've done a lot of research for the last year, and I feel I am ready to have a go at my first cycle. I feel mature enough to make this decision, and what I am trying to achieve out of this is basically perform better with my weight training. Muscle gain I want, though my primary goal is to build some solid strength. I would enjoy being bigger, though not necessarily massive, as in, I'm not seeking to put on 20lb of muscle over the next 2 months. I would like to put on maybe 10lbs, and build some solid strength.

My current weights that I lift are:

Squat: 286
    Bench: 220
    Deadlift: 368
    Mil Press/Dumbell Press: 143 (both dumbells)

I will have 20mls of Sustanon 250 on hand, and ancilleries wise, I have Letrozol, Arimidex, Fareston (Toremifin Citrate), though I can also get Nolvadex easily enough, as well as Aromasin for PCT. I was unable to get my hands on HCG.

My questions are:

Because I work in a drug tested ********, what dosages should I use to get gain within range, but also not too obvious?

And, I'm a little confused as to pinning every week VS using a higher dose and pinning once per month. Some places recommend 2 cc (500mgs) per week, others 4cc (1000mgs) once per month, others 1cc (250mg) EDO (Mon-Wed-Fri)

EDIT: I'm after the least amount of side effects, though I wouldn't be disapointed if my gains weren't extreme. I am happy with having them accelerated though.

Any help is much appreciated. I'll keep searching the forums.

EDIT:

Sust250 Cycle

Week 1: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu) 0.25mg Arimidex E3D
    Week 2: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 3: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 4: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 5: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 6: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 7: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu)
    Week 8: 1ml (250mgs x 2 per week, Mon and Thu) last shot/pin

PCT

Week 1-2: Toremifin @ 60mg ED (or Nolvadex @ 30mg ED), Aromasin 20mg ED
    Week 3-5: Toremifin @ 30mg ED (or Nolvadex @ 15mg ED), Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Last edited by AASMan; 05-01-2012 at 08:07 AM.

If you shoot 20mls sustanon 250 eod... you will grow like a horse...
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post
    If you shoot 20mls sustanon 250 eod... you will grow like a horse...
    20mls EOD? LOL Yes, I realise that. 20mls/20cc is all I will have in total.

You can do sust with 2 shots a week. There are some short esters in there but not really enough to make a huge difference.
    250mg a pin.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You can do sust with 2 shots a week. There are some short esters in there but not really enough to make a huge difference.
    250mg a pin.
    So, you recommend 500mg total per week spread out over 2 shots, ie, Mon and Thu?

Do you think this is a high dose, or even a waste, if pinning with this much could potentially yeild 20lbs of muscle in a cycle? I know diet is the main factor, I just also don't want to waste any, if you know what I mean?

(500mgs week) Mon Thu is good... next time; if you think you can jump up, go eod (750mgs week) m, w, f... I knew what you meant on injection schedule, and amount of oil. The original sustanon, that I knew of back in the late 80’s, and early 90’s came in redijects from Mexico. They were one 1cc pre-loads. So when you said you had 20ml’s of “The Sauce” laying around, my first reaction is to drool uncontrollably just thinking about the results from that first sustanon cycle of every three days, and onto the next cycle of every other day. That was the good ol’ days…
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Ok, nps thank you.

I've posted above my cycle. Could I please get a critique on it?

Also, I just read one of your other posts before, Junior, and I workout and work in the same environment as you, which is why I wasn't looking to get huge in a short time ;-)
    Last edited by AASMan; 05-01-2012 at 08:14 AM.

If its sust your going to have to run it 16 weeks not 8.

It takes 6 weeks just to get to peak levels in the blood. You may feel it after 3-4 but its not peaked.
    Once you hit peak your only going to run 2 weeks? Push it to 14 minimum, at least that will give you 6 weeks.

my 1st sust cycle was great.did it at 250eod along with deca at about 7-800mg/wk but i'm almost sure the deca was underdosed.real,but underdosed.i gained a good 20lbs in the 12wks i was on but don't forget,aas isn't going to make you gain "maybe 10lbs or maybe 12lbs"...it's going to be all diet and yes,training.depends on your goals also.if you don't want people to notice that you're getting bigger than why use aas in the 1st place? just an obsevation,not critiquing your thoughts.

as buff said,yes 250 2x/wk is sufficient but imho with those different esters you're better off sticking with just one,either enth or cyp.the other ones all break down in specific times and have specific weights as each ester gets longer it also gets heavier.

i haven't done sust in a few yrs or so but last time i did one i added 50mg prop to each 250mg of sust eod and the results were far better.the measly 30mg/ml of prop in there won't do anything at 2-3xweek.the other esters will but the prop won't.i still wish omnadren was made with their old recipe but now all hg sust is universal.they all contain the same esters,same dosages.omnas used to keep me with a little more bloat which i don't mind.as far as your ai/ae it's best to just keep them on hand.you may not even need them.i know i don't unless i start running retarded doses which for me is getting old now..

keep extra nolva on hand in case of a gyno flare up and if you do decide to use adex do so sparingly.500mg/wk isn't a whole lot and adex is notorious for raising lipid values.letro...i avoid it any chance i have.kills my joints and my sex drive.only time i'll run it is if on high deca or tren along with bromo or caber(if i can afford it,and only hg ancilliaries for me.liquids just don't cut it when it comes to controlling my estro,prolactin levels)...good luck and post up to keep us informed...

as far as those old Mexican redi-jects...you can keep them,lol..with those 18g cannons.i never did them but would see my boys eyes tearing up getting ready to pin back in the 80's with that shit.you know how much they want for just one redi-ject now?! crazy...i could get almost a whole cycle for 10 of them,which would last me 3wks and 1 day,lol!
    Last edited by rocco-x; 05-01-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...