Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Planning next cycle want to know if it looks G2G..

Default Planning next cycle want to know if it looks G2G..

Planning out next cycle for after summer(off cycle till oct.) and wanted to see if it looks good:

Wk 1-16 test 400(150 test e/150 test c/100 test p) -Mon. Thu. 400mg each (800mg aweek)
    Wk 1-16 EQ 350- Mon. Thur. 350mg each (700mg aweek)
    Wk 1-10 tren e - Mon. Thur. 200-250mg each (400-500mg aweek)
    Wk 1-14 adex (L-dex) .50mg EOD
    Week after last shot of test/EQ start HCG 1000iu ED for 10 days
    pct the day after HCG is done using nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 with LiquiAromas 20/20/20/20

Was thinking of pushing cycle to 20 weeks do you think it would be to long??

Thanks guys

20 weeks with EQ.

That HCG dose is too high, bring it down to 500IU for 10 days, you need to switch from arimidex to aromasin when you run HCG. Run the aromasin at 10-12.5mgs ED for 14 days or 4 days past your last HCG pin.

HCG should be pinned the day after your last Test E shot.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

What are your stats?

I would lose the Test P and keep it all long ester. 800mg is fine depending on your cycle history. You also need caber while on tren.

I'm not as experience as a lot of people on this forum but what if you moved the tren to the back half? Get a nice cut going to finish off the cycle. and I think 20 weeks would be fine especially because you are running eq.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    20 weeks with EQ.

That HCG dose is too high, bring it down to 500IU for 10 days, you need to switch from arimidex to aromasin when you run HCG. Run the aromasin at 10-12.5mgs ED for 14 days or 4 days past your last HCG pin.

HCG should be pinned the day after your last Test E shot.
    BP, Can you please elaborate on why HCG should be run in conjuction with Aro and not Ari? Thank you.

The tren is tren E so he needds to run it from day one.
    Cycle looks good as you have written it to me, even the hcg dosing.
    You need to add some caber or prami in there for prolactin build up from the tren.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Also drop the nolva on the oct, don't use it due to tren use.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am with buff, but I would not run the caber unless you have to.

You may notice a little softening of your cock with then you run caber.
    IMO 400 week should not be a big deal.

I have run it that high with zero issues.

Thanks guys.... yeah I ran tren my last cycle for 8 weeks @ 450 without any heavy sides worst thing was I ran alittle hot at night and nipples were hard... so figured I should be good to go. Just wanted to make sure things would work right with each other, figured
    with it all be long acting stuff it shouldn't be an issue. On a side note I will give a warning to guys.... the tren I was using was home brewed and when I took my last shot it was from the bottom of the vile....needless to say I get a super concentrated dose and all kinds of fucked up stuff happens 3 seconds after shot I get the trend cough and taste in my mouth like never before... then it feels like somebody is poking million needles in my body and my fingertips and toes feel like they are on fire. I get tunnel vision everything goes black and I see red little sprite lights.. needless to say I was scared shitless will definitely be shaking up the bottle from now on...don't know how much I got but it was a lot... lesson learned.
    Last edited by MImuscle; 05-02-2012 at 11:35 AM.