Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to mix AG guys Liquid forms with a juice of some sort?

Default Is it ok to mix AG guys Liquid forms with a juice of some sort?

Just as the Title said. Is it ok to mix them with a juice of some sort?? Does it mess with the chems?

Mix it with juice for sure. I suggest you use the liquids from AG-guys at night because it contains grain alcohol.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

^^ yep
    *shake well before use*
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Yup shake, and hten use your syringe to measure into your juice.

Its not going to help much from experience

Not to high jack, but i just got my liquid from AG Guys today. This is to be taken orally correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Strike3 View Post
    Not to high jack, but i just got my liquid from AG Guys today. This is to be taken orally correct?
    YES, in your mouth orally.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thanks Bullet!

You practically always have to. I can't stand the taste of any of the stuff. I tried aromasin straight. Good God it's horrid.

thanks guys just wanted to make sure would mess with potency....

Exemestane is a pretty stable steroidal AI. Like most steroids, they are high molecular weight and pretty stable in a broad range of temperatures and a decent range of PH. As long as you aren't mixing it into 5 molar hydrochloric acid and heating it to like 100 degrees Celsius, it's potency shall remain fine. I would keep it out of sunlight though. UV light breaks down most molecules over time.