Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Peg mgf or peg....also mgf sub q and misguided info?

Default Peg mgf or peg....also mgf sub q and misguided info?

Hey guys,

I'm 26 on trt( test cyp ), that ball game is a diff story. When it comes to peg mgf it's suppose to be systemic( effetcing whole organism ) as MGF is more localized. However, ppl knock peg mgf( sub q ). I thought the whole point of peg mgf was to cause a systemic effect of MGF. Again, ppl knock peg??? As per reading, ppl report muscle fullness in their research with MGF..then when they get off MGF ppl report muscle fullness down in their research. Wasn't the whole point of peg or mgf to create new cells in the body to eventually maturate to create new muscle? However, now ppl are running IG1-3 saying that it makes those new cells target to form muscle...aka basically guiding hyperplasia for muscle growth. My point is, wasn't MGF or PEG MGF suppose to do this on it's own! The reason I bring this up, and correct me if I am wrong, but Peg mgf was suppose to systemic, but just to the muscle/skeletal, not organs. Igf-1, targets the whole system....which can effect organs and have insulin like effects.

All this being said( I know I through out q's ), my main q's are...If I wanted to research with a peptide sub q, Peg or MGF....which would be better. Second, does one really need to run Igf-1 to stimulate growth...or would the new fibers grow on their own, just later via weight training....Again IDK if test cyp trt would boost that along...or cjc w/ out dac( srry like my pit. gland, no GH bleed ). I woulda of said Peg MGF, but it gets shot down so much. I know MGF or peg is better suited for off days 2x a week. Basically, all in all just looking for enhanced recovery, and the benefits of future growth, muscle fullness okay i guess or extended pumps...but growth and recovery( only to the muscle/skeletal ).

Don't worry bout this q, cause I raised and asked alot of q's but...
    Also, I know IM shots, sub q....but I here alot of bilateral shots? How is this done? Thanks.

When it comes to peg mgf it's suppose to be systemic( effetcing whole organism ) as MGF is more localized. However, ppl knock peg mgf( sub q ). I thought the whole point of peg mgf was to cause a systemic effect of MGF. Again, ppl knock peg???
    Anyone who knocks PEG is ignorant, because it simply serves a different purpose and will fit into different plans. The difference between MGF and Peg MGF is the active life. It sounds like you already know that, but it took me quite a while to digest your post so I'm not really sure. Peg MGF has more systemic effect because of it's extended life. This is why you can inject subq. MGF used locally because it's life is mere minutes.

As per reading, ppl report muscle fullness in their research with MGF..then when they get off MGF ppl report muscle fullness down in their research. Wasn't the whole point of peg or mgf to create new cells in the body to eventually maturate to create new muscle?
    You're thinking of IGF. I've used MGF on multiple occasions and it has never given me a muscle "fullness" feeling, nothing like that of IGF1-lr3. And the "create new cells" thing, no that is processes of igf products you are thinking of. MGF differentiates new cells, or assigns them to become muscle cells, but does not initiate the creation of new cells.

However, now ppl are running IG1-3 saying that it makes those new cells target to form muscle...aka basically guiding hyperplasia for muscle growth. My point is, wasn't MGF or PEG MGF suppose to do this on it's own!
    No, it wasn't supposed to do this on its own.

The reason I bring this up, and correct me if I am wrong, but Peg mgf was suppose to systemic, but just to the muscle/skeletal, not organs. Igf-1, targets the whole system....which can effect organs and have insulin like effects.
    Right, MGF doesn't need to go affect organs, because your organs don't need repair post-workout. MGF differentiates new cells, not create them.

All this being said( I know I through out q's ), my main q's are...If I wanted to research with a peptide sub q, Peg or MGF....which would be better.
    My personal preference is PEG MGF. Use it eod unless you are using IGF1-lr3, then since they compete for the same receptors, use the PEG MGF on the days which you don't use IGF.
    Second, does one really need to run Igf-1 to stimulate growth...or would the new fibers grow on their own, just later via weight training....Again IDK if test cyp trt would boost that along
    No you don't need IGF, it's a personal choice. Using IGF is a whole different bag of nuts all together, but you don't need to use it to get benefit from PEG MGF. Testoserone creates an increased anabolic environment in your body. What that means is that you heal faster. Test won't determine the extent muscle damage from weight training, only the training itself will determine the muscle damage. PEG MGF will help recover damaged muscle faster, and test will only increase the healing process.

....but I here alot of bilateral shots? How is this done? Thanks.
    Bilateral simply means two sides. Bi= two, lateral= side. So when people refer to bilateral shots of MGF in the shoulder, they would be putting one pin in the left delt, and one pin in the right delt, in equal doses. This method is used when a localized effect is to be achieved.

I hope this is helpful, like I said, it took me quite a while to digest this post. I hope that I understood your questions right. Next time try to start with like one specific question at a time so it's not so overwhelming. I think you'll find that you get more responses to your inquiries if a novel isn't required to respond haha
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Anyone who knocks PEG is ignorant, because it simply serves a different purpose and will fit into different plans. The difference between MGF and Peg MGF is the active life. It sounds like you already know that, but it took me quite a while to digest your post so I'm not really sure. Peg MGF has more systemic effect because of it's extended life. This is why you can inject subq. MGF used locally because it's life is mere minutes.

You're thinking of IGF. I've used MGF on multiple occasions and it has never given me a muscle "fullness" feeling, nothing like that of IGF1-lr3. And the "create new cells" thing, no that is processes of igf products you are thinking of. MGF differentiates new cells, or assigns them to become muscle cells, but does not initiate the creation of new cells.

No, it wasn't supposed to do this on its own.

Right, MGF doesn't need to go affect organs, because your organs don't need repair post-workout. MGF differentiates new cells, not create them.

My personal preference is PEG MGF. Use it eod unless you are using IGF1-lr3, then since they compete for the same receptors, use the PEG MGF on the days which you don't use IGF.
    No you don't need IGF, it's a personal choice. Using IGF is a whole different bag of nuts all together, but you don't need to use it to get benefit from PEG MGF. Testoserone creates an increased anabolic environment in your body. What that means is that you heal faster. Test won't determine the extent muscle damage from weight training, only the training itself will determine the muscle damage. PEG MGF will help recover damaged muscle faster, and test will only increase the healing process.

Bilateral simply means two sides. Bi= two, lateral= side. So when people refer to bilateral shots of MGF in the shoulder, they would be putting one pin in the left delt, and one pin in the right delt, in equal doses. This method is used when a localized effect is to be achieved.

I hope this is helpful, like I said, it took me quite a while to digest this post. I hope that I understood your questions right. Next time try to start with like one specific question at a time so it's not so overwhelming. I think you'll find that you get more responses to your inquiries if a novel isn't required to respond haha
    Lol on novel. Ya i got the bilateral stuff....Yeah, I just see ppl saying Peg is no good( as in they see barely any results ), whereas MGF they see better results via tape measure. Idk your own research results on peg, but that's from my reading. My real whole thing was creating new cells to maturate within the muscle/skeletal...i thought that's what MGF or Peg did. If not, then which peptide causes the hyperplasia? Thanks for your response.

Lastly, anyone hear anything good about TB 500?

You should probably be looking into IGF1-lr3.

As for TB500, thegladiator has used it. Maybe send him a PM asking about his experience.

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    You should probably be looking into IGF1-lr3.

As for TB500, thegladiator has used it. Maybe send him a PM asking about his experience.
    Ya i see ppl using that with MGF..... So MGF is basically for recovery growth? Igf-lr3 is for hyperplasia? See ppl on other boards have it the other way around. However, two q's hit...IGF-lr is that sub q...and if its systemic, will that possibly hit organs, or is it regulated to skeletal? Thanks. On TB500, I heard good for recovery, but not much feedback on it than that.

People will often use IGF and MGF together. IGF proliferates, or in a nutshell "creates" new cells (a bit more complex than that) when tissue damage is caused, while MGF differentiates, or ensures that the new cells are "assigned" as muscle cells.

Due to its' extended active life, IGF will have a bit of systemic effect, and there is a correlation between IGF and organ growth. However, subq isn't a good idea with IGF, it is best pinned at the site of recovery, or the muscle you are training.

Hey thanks for the responses. For someone who would be pinning IM for first time besides the glutes...can one inject IM using a insulin pin w/ an insulin pen? I see ppl using slin pins for IM w/ peptides...so i thought bout an insulin pen...where you stick the needle in and it does the rest, so think lol. Thanks.

Hazcat Guest

IM injects for steroids shouldn't be done with an insulin pin unless it's a small muscle with very little fat near it. For example you certainly wouldn't use it on glutes, delts, or quads. You might be able to do a tricep or a pec if you're lean. Steroid shots are meant to be deep in the belly of the muscle so you may need to push in and indent the skin some. I'd prefer to see you use at least a 25 gauge 1" needle but if you have 10,000 free insulin pins I'd probably try using some of them in a small muscle. The thing is they don't hold much.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 05-21-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    IM injects for steroids shouldn't be done with an insulin pin unless it's a small muscle with very little fat near it. For example you certainly wouldn't use it on glutes, delts, or quads. You might be able to do a tricep or a pec if you're lean. Steroid shots are meant to be deep in the belly of the muscle so you may need to push in and indent the skin some. I'd prefer to see you use at least a 25 gauge 1" needle but if you have 10,000 free insulin pins I'd probably try using some of them in a small muscle. The thing is they don't hold much.
    It would be for tri/bis and shoulder( anterior )......using peptides. MGF around 100 bilaterally...so 200 mcg. So idk..... I guess I don't want to fck up cite injecting.... I've had IM in glute....but hitting the arm....I guess Bicep day 50 mcg per head( so 100 )...then another 100mcg( 50,50 ) on other arm. If that would work. I'm use to Im in glute b/c trt( test cyp )...but i've read threads where guys cite injecting get swelling and it messes their workout. Of course MGF is off days...However, don't want to be sore shooting bi's for bench either.Anyway, would pinning it with a slin pin work this way? I'm assuming slin is for insulin pins.

I wouldn't worry about being sore from injects with a slin pin. The volume of fluid being injected is so small you won't even notice it, and the pin is going to be 29 or 30 gauge so you practically feel nothing.