Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sustanon, Primobolan and Anavar

Default Sustanon, Primobolan and Anavar

Hi guys , I have a question in regards to how I should stack the steroids I want to do. I am a 24 year old female, 5'11 (180cm), around 140lbs (74kg), last year I ran a course of sustanon and finished off with stanazol and gained good results (I put on around 20lbs). I have done my research over ther internet and asked a few friends with how I should go about this, but I think its a good idea for me to gain as much information as I can before attempting this course. I want to stack Primobolan, Sustanon and Anavar (oral) together, however I am unsure how much to take of each one, per week and how many times I should inject per week. Also, do i need to taper up/down? Cheers guys

i really do not know why you would use Primo, as this is usually used when leaning out. do not know why you would run both. i think you may run too much androgens. but if you are this is what you should do:

100mg/primo M/W/F 4 weeks on/2 weeks off
    1/2cc Sust M/W/F
    10mg AM & 10mg PM

this is pretty heavy cycle, for me, but if you want to run these, this is how i would do it. i run lighter cycles, and i never have run these, this is what a good friend of mine suggested. and she runs heavy cycles(similar to my husband), so she toned this one down.

also, before starting can you tell me, what are your goals? are you aware that Primo has Enanthate in it?

SIL

Yea you are right actually. I suppose I would be. Well Ive changed my mind now, im thinking of doing of Oxandrolone only cycle. Do you think this would be beneficial? If I do 5mg AM and 5mg PM for 10 weeks would I see decent results you think.

Ps. Thanks for getting back to me and helping me out SIL, very much appreciated x

i think you will see results, as long as your diet & workout is good! 5mg am/pm like you are doing for 4 weeks, then up it to 10mg am/pm.

hope it all works out well for you, please keep us updated!!

SIL

I was just abit unsure, because it would be an oral cycle only.. What about a PCT, do you think I could get away without doing one?

Thanks for your advice

no need for a PCT. i know that i work up to 20mg am/pm and i think i run my supps conservatively!

Ok thats good to know then. Is there anything major that I need to be aware of? I mean, this oral only cycle is pretty safe? The only supps I plan on taking at the moment is just a multivitamin, protein, and milk thistle.

i think you will be just fine. fyi, i drink 1 whole lemon juiced into 2liters of water along with a tablespoon of UDO's apple cider vinegar, to keep my liver cleansed. if you are worried about your liver, you can do this as well. my intake of supps, although conservative, is much higher than yours.

SIL

Hey SIL

Well... I have finally decided now that i think I will just do the Primo. I want to do 1ml per week for 12 weeks. Can I do one injection of 1ml per week? Or should I inject more in the week? So if I inject every monday that will be fine?

Alex x

i like to pin smaller amounts multiple times, to keep the levels more consistent throughout. but if you want, yes you can pin once a week.