Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Bulk than Cut !! Q yes or not !

Question Bulk than Cut !! Q yes or not !

Can someone help me with A bulk then cut cycle !!!

Il add tonight when il come back home what i wanted to do . BUt atm if someone have a good strong cycle il be glad to read and get more info
    Last edited by StanMarius; 05-25-2012 at 10:28 AM.

I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll just point out the major things I saw. Your diet is a mess. Drop all those protein shakes and replace them with meat. Meal one you need more protein then just one egg. I'm not trying to flame you but give you the information you need to get the most out of your cycle.

8 weeks is too short for sust. I'd recommend around 12 weeks. I don't understand how you are using the dbol so please explain the dosages.

Your pct needs a bit of tweeking as well. nolva 20/20/20/10/10, clomid 50/50/25/25

BushMan i know i didint explain it correct im in a hurry im going to work XD and i wanted to put fast something up but il let it so until il come back home thanx

6 M ago i was in the best shape of my life at 74 kg 172 cm i was a fitness trainer so like every day in the week train eat train eat and sleep :P but now is diferent and i need help or i dont that is not me to decide that is why i did start this post :

SO bio:

24 y / 172 cm / atm 77 kg BF 16%

I kinda mess `up my life because i moved to germany and i had a hard time here finding a job and so on ... now is not that easy also but il try to bust my ass to do it all correct

Thing is i am waking` up at 9 in the morning and at 10 im going to work ... then at 14:00 i have free time till 17:10 when im going again to work and im at work till 23 :00 or 23:30 depends sometime il come faster homer like 22:00

I am training when im free from 14:00 to 17:00 arrowd 1 : 30 2 h

I want to start a cycle again i am training hard at gym and i kinda wanna go to the next lvl again i want to add abit mass then cUt

I know alot of u will say why cut last why not first and alot of u will have diferent things to add but here il explain why and what i want and il be wery happy to see some twinks from u or add`s

I want to run 10 Weeks Susta 250 balkan + 6 weeks danabol tablet` 10 mg
    I want to take 2 susta shot EW and the danabol il start the first 4 weeks in the same time with the susta up down cycle 10/20/30/20/10 something like it il do the mats for 4 weeks later and il let 2 3 weeks at the end of the cycle same tipe but il do from high to low 30/20/10

The PCT will be tamoxifen 10/20/20/10 ed/for 4 weeks
    and clomid 25/50/50/25 also ed for 4 weeks

But this is not the only thing il try i did say BULK / CUT cycle so where is the cut ???

In the last 2 Weeks from the susta` and in the same time the dana will be in also il start trow in clen for 6 Weeks 0.04 and il make it also piramid` il start with 2 pills per day for 4 days then every 4 days il add 1 more something like 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 as u can see this is a week 7 days and now it goes 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 so here i did explain a 5 weeks` but depends on what will the side effect be from clen because is a strong` mf` and i try`d it before

Now u guys have all that u need and now u can flame or f me up i wont mid :P but something is not there the diet ??

Diet i was thinking in this way :::::

I want to add powerfull watter re` susta ye? and alot of u will say EAT EAT EAT alot of food and meat and so on but no one knows my body am i correct? no one can tell to another person u dont need to do that because is not good ( ye u can say that but BUT mb just mb this is the best thing for him and that guy has the max prog` doing it that way ? who are u to tell him that or to judge him ? no ? am im not correct? ok im sry for jumping to another subject but il continue` with diet

DIET meals : ( i dnt know the coorect protein carbo and so on so fell free to make the math )

1 10 in the morning 4 white eggs with 100G oatmeal
    2 13:00 i will take a proteine shake 2 cups and il take all my prework` supliments like vitamic C B / Creatine mono./Omega 3 and fish oil and cal / mag / zinc so on im doing this because il go to train in 1:10 H ( mb il drink them abit later like 13:30
    3 16:00 il come home and il drink a 2 cup protein wanna add those 2 protein shakes are concentration of protein` high not carb optimum nutrition whey`
    4 16:30 here is abit >???? because i dont know if im doing it ok or wrong with the time is it too long or too litle to get my meal ?? IL eat 1/2 cup rice with srimps the red fishis (200g ) + broco
    5 19:00 Rice 1/2 with 200g Chiken brest + broco
    6 21:00 Green salat with rich` fish in protein ton` or some other ones but im eating ton
    7 When im coming home that depends 22:00 23 :00 il get 1 cup of protein with abit carbo and go to sleep
    (im adding olive oil virgin one 1 litle cup ed`and alot of fruct like bananas / oranges / appels _

So anyone that can say something to add or help ? I forgot to add im doing bulk cut ye? but i do it this way with the bulk because i want to add lean muscle not fat that is why im not eathing alot of crap Thanx all

You shouldn't be worried about people flaming you on this board. We are all here to help each other out to the best of our knowledge. Before anyone starts working on your cycle you need to know that AAS are not a quick fix. It sounds to me like you have a few things in your life to change before you start AAS, or am I wrong? Have things worked out with you finding a job in Germany? If not, you should not be tossing hundreds of dollars into a cycle.

I want to add powerfull watter re` susta ye? and alot of u will say EAT EAT EAT alot of food and meat and so on but no one knows my body am i correct? no one can tell to another person u dont need to do that because is not good ( ye u can say that but BUT mb just mb this is the best thing for him and that guy has the max prog` doing it that way ? who are u to tell him that or to judge him ? no ? am im not correct?
    In a sense you are correct. But knowing a good diet is not science. We tell you to EAT EAT EAT a lot of food and meat because it is proven to work. Your body does not digest protein shakes as well as real meat. Your body will also produce more fat if you eat too many simple sugars as apposed to complex carbs. That being said, I strongly recommend you drop the shakes for real food. And by shakes I mean the protein and the carbo. You will gain fat and not lean muscle off of that stuff I promise.

i am working as i did say all good in the hood but i think 3 meals with 2 meat` 1 fish will be enof or am i wrong if im wrong plz add some meals and if something is wrong .

i did put there im working earning enof money all good now thing is i need to go again to what i do and love not only working if u knmow what i mean . i was a wrestler before for 8 years and for 2 years im in this bodybuilding so i wanna go with this from now on if il do something this will the effort and dedication those will have to dedice

weeks 1-16 sust 500mg a week
    weeks 1-4 30mg d-bol ed
    weeks 13-18 75mg anavar
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

So anavar after not clen?? why anavar and not clen ? with anavar u also gain mass lean` but dosent help that mutch to take out the entire watter donno im kinda confused` atm i have 1 more week to prepare all but until now i wanna stay on 10 weeks sus 5 - 6 weeks dana and clenb at the end of it with the pct donno but im not rdy for anavar ... is a expensive drug` 1st 2nd will give u almost nothing to some ppl anavar dosent help at all is kinda a coin flyp ... and 3d is not helping to lose the watter that fast as clen

Then go with winny instead of the var if you prefer. Winny would actually be better for what you want.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Clen is for getting rid the that last little bit of body fat. If you are around 8% or so it will do wonders. But the sides for me are not really worth what it does.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!