Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: protein

I think protein powders have their place in our arsenal. they are great for when eating is not an option.
    But when given the choice of eating food or having a shake? Food wins out everytime. It digests more slowly allowing the body to be constantly fueled.
    I keep some protein powder around but rarely use it any more.
    And I've gained over 100lbs of muscle in the past 2+ years. Not everyone will experience those results obviously as I gain and lose weight very easily. But food will always produce better gains than shakes IMO.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks guys appreciate your feedback
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.

wow interesting...does powdered protein lack something the real food source has?

Powders are just for convenience purposes...like buff said use them only when its not convenient to eat real food...I do think they are good for cutting though cuz its much easier to track your Carbs and fats (which again just means its more convenient). I think its much more enjoyable to eat real food though.

Whey protein is far superior then meats for post workouts because of the fast and easy digestion. It's not what you ingest its what you digest. And a lot of meat goes to waste especially when mixed with other foods it don't work well with inside your stomach. But its good to do both if your serious about growing IMO...

I have a whey shake once my eyes open and about an hour later some eggs and or meat

Lunch is a meat

snack is always organic yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey

post workout is whey

An hour later another meat with dinner.

before bed is a whey and casein with milk and almond butter since i am trying to put on size.

Thanks for your feedback Cane dude
    Gaz... Life is what we make it, we have to work hard for what we want!

Building the foundations of my future, it has been a tough ride.