Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steroids and Depression?

Wow, this is all fucked up
    Last edited by smexxor; 01-02-2016 at 06:36 AM.

i don't wanna offend you but your training routine is beyond horrible... maybe im missing something here, ?what's your goal?

Nah, I'm not offendet that easy. My prior goal here is to lose fat. I'm very well aware how horrible my actions those last two month were.
    My training routine / diet is now one I got from a fitnesstrainer / Bachelor of Sports who wrote his bachelor paper about nutrition in sports, so I trust him - against all I know about bodybuilding and nutrition. Against all odds, it works fine for me.

The 1000kcal limit is because of what I did to myself while eating far to less and training to often. -> I shut down my metabolism he said. It's fits to what I experienced.

I regret what I did alot. But I was desperate, what made me kinda dumb lol. Now I'm working my way up again.

Psychiatric drugs wont help you mate, you need to find the reason for your depression and work with it. Sometimes it diet related, believe it or not.
    I been there myself after a nasty motorcycle crash many years ago, doc wanted me on several different drugs but all it did was fuck me up even worse so I threw the shit out. I have a daughter that was diagnosed with ADHD (another diagnose invented by psychiatrists), nothing wrong with her except her mom is fucked up and cant handle her. Now that shes with me fulltime she is like every other child.

Try searching youtube you will find lots of good videos on this subject, its all about $$$.
    My advice is - solve your problems before doing a cycle because it could fuck you up and we dont want you to end up being another dead aas user in the statistics.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

[QUOTE=smexxor;760264]Nah, I'm not offendet that easy. My prior goal here is to lose fat. I'm very well aware how horrible my actions those last two month were.
    My training routine / diet is now one I got from a fitnesstrainer / Bachelor of Sports who wrote his bachelor paper about nutrition in sports, so I trust him - against all I know about bodybuilding and nutrition. Against all odds, it works fine for me.

The 1000kcal limit is because of what I did to myself while eating far to less and training to often. -> I shut down my metabolism he said. It's fits to what I experienced.

I regret what I did alot. But I was desperate, what made me kinda dumb lol. Now I'm working my way up again.[/Q

i tell you one thing, more training more food more cardio that's how you rise your met rate to the roof. i would laugh at your personal trainer, sorry mate. i never seen in my life personal trainer who understand anything but his haircut. you been robbed. you didn't lost bodyfat because you don't eat correctly. its not about 1000k calories, i can eat bigmac and burn fat.

I constantly read about $$$. Well, I paid nothing for the personal trainer, cause hes a friend.
    The psychotropic drugs cost not that much. about 35$ per month. Doctors don't cost a thing either. I live in Austria - Europe. We have different health care system here. You get help if you need it, no matter what amount of money you have.

As stated above, the combination of 5 medicines is the first thing that helped me in years. I'm did psychotherapy for about 5 years to. Nothing really helped. Now I'm energetic, and in good mood. Psychotherapy runs parallel to the medication. I do everything I can to get rid of those fucking depressions and I'm finally on the right way

I'm so lucky, you guys can't imagine!

I believe this thread got off track just a tad . the original question was "does these drugs i take currently, and am happy taking them.
    have or will have any side effects with certain Steroids and if so are some worse than others.
    The answer is Yes and no (Not while on them, but yes afterwards "PCT"

While in PCT. yes you could possibility feel adverse effects on the current drugs you are on and may have to up your dose (if u choose to use steroids.but do not up your dose without Doctor permission, so u will have 2 be honest with him)
    another answer is "yes" not all Steroids will cause "depression" while in PCT. some are worse than others (Example: Whinny& Tren are worse than TEST when it comes to PCT depression side effects .

Hope this helped

I agree with what Magic said. The biggest issue is that you need to understand that you have a hormonal imbalance and that is why you are on drugs to stabilize those peaks and valleys. Either you have too many dopamine receptors or not enough. with that being said I would stay away from Nandrolones because the side effects could force you to use a dopamine antagonist and that could mess with your current mental health drugs.

One major thing is, if you have some imbalances already and then you introduce a high level of estrogen to your system, you could take a turn for the worse. As you know, when you have imbalance, getting things balanced is a time thing and does not happen very fast.

Have your AI's and PCT on hand just in case you head south.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thank you very much magic and bullet!

Now I know what I'm dealing with... .just in case I do a cycle.
    But I'm not in a hurry, I'll keep it cool an see how things evolve.