Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Tren overpower EQ if taken together in cycle??

Yeah... I took a chance with my first cycle... i agree with everyone about taking just test first cycle.....is was a bit overwhelming when it all hit.... but I am a big boy and made a decison...happy with it. I dont want to go above 215-220lb range. Looking for a hard, solid look with good strength gains... I hate to do that comparasion shit because I believe you should look and be the best version of you but if I had too I guess something like Dwayne Johnson but alittle leaner is what I am going to build towards...

Hazcat Guest

Well I wouldn't begrudge you a Test and EQ cycle with an oral kicking it off or test prop. Anavar gives good strength gains. You could run it again at the tail end or go with winstrol again.

1-5 Anavar 80 mg's daily or test prop 100-150 mg's eod
    1-20 Test C or E 500 mg's weekly
    1-20 EQ 600-800 mg's weekly
    19-22 Winstrol 80 mg's daily or Test prop 100-150 mg'd eod
    Arimidex or Aromasin throughout

PCT of your choice you tell me.

If you decide to go with proviron I'd run it 50 mg's throughout but I'd skip the other orals.

Thank Haz... I like the cycle you worked up......I have to say I get the best advice from this fourm... I have read alot of differnt sites and asked alot of people on info and advice... but always come back here... u guys are great!

As far as the PCT I have 10000 IU of HCG, Aromasin and Nolvadex I can get whatever I need... but have that on hand.

Sorry, I didn't mean to abandon this thread but life got in the way. Haz laid out an outstanding cycle. Save the option of tren for another cycle down the road. It you run this cycle like Haz laid out you won't be disappointed unless you don't have nutrition and training right.

You have some good products for pct but I'd add in a little clomid as well. I would run the HCG at 1000iu ED for 10 days starting at the end of cycle. Run the aromasin along side the HCG at 12.5mg E3D and continue it a couple weeks longer. Start the nolva at 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 starting the day after the HCG is gone.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.