Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: overtraining

Default overtraining

will overtraining allow you to put on more muscle during a cycle?

Over training will not allow your muscles to recover and will actually make your muscles smaller. Over training occurs when you do not eat or rest enough. Being sore does not mean you are over trained or not recovered. If you do not let the fivers repair themselves, the muscle will never get bigger.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

according to NFL Linebacker, overtraining will give you high levels of HCG!! lol i think you need to read what you wrote, how can over doing anything be helpful? i workout 5 days/week and as my trainer says, you can get everything you need within an hour at the gym!

Research shows low levels of ATP after 45m, lower levels of natural IGF, HGH and higher levels of cortisol....so anything past an hour and you are doing more damage then good. Thats also assuming you ate you ass off during the day too.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Everyone has it here....1 hour max training per session, with at least 4 hours of rest between.
    Make sure you follow darkrid3rs rules of engagement!

Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Drugs

Tweek the first 3 before the last one.

If your on 500mg week or more, you can do 2x 45 min training sessions a day, as long as the top 3 are taken care of

"I dont believe in over training, just under-recovery"

how does steroids allow to get two 45 sessions a day?

Steroids keep you anabolic, when you train too much you become catabolic and that is when your muscle is burned by your body for energy and resources. Steroids keep protein and nitrogen synthesis at a high rate all the time, which keeps your body fed. BUT, you need to have food in you for this to occur. Steroids use protein as a transport mechanism.

No protein intake, even on steroids you will get catabolic.
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-

You work different body part that are not tied in to each other. For example chest in the morning hams in the evening.
    And overtraining is overtraining, period!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Both buff and BP have it here, BPs is science based and Buffs is real world based
    I love you guys man!

I like to do say Chest in AM, and Tricep in PM. Back AM, Bicep PM, legs AM, shoulders PM, 1 day off and do it again. But im a beast

you compete dark?