Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steroids

Default steroids

how are steroids made?

They make a cow or horse pee in a jar then it is dehydrated to powder fprm and then mixed with oil etc.
    The hardest part is getting the animal to pee in the jar. You have to hold it for them (the jar that is.)
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

you sure its not your pee that they dehydrate?
    seeling slogan "to be strong like buf, inject a little buf" well actually that sounds ***!!
    abs on a skinny bloke are kinda like tits on a fat chick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    They make a cow or horse pee in a jar then it is dehydrated to powder fprm and then mixed with oil etc.
    The hardest part is getting the animal to pee in the jar. You have to hold it for them (the jar that is.)
    I bet BUF broke down laughing multiple times when we replied to this.

After reading this now I know where the term EQ came from, equestrians......hahahahahahaha
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Shhhh, dont mention the ocean Ostriche....oops, too late
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

You done it now danno...
    Everyone's gonna be after your elusive ocean ostriches. I hope you have a good supply
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

I am trying to come up with something funny... but I am out of word. lol

Essence of Buff...

wow.....i need some dam farm animals now

I told my senior grad professor the concept of producing steroids for livestock urine. After about 5 minutes of laughter, he suggested we should do that. It would be the "green" thing to do.

If you really must know, I can sort of lay it out. We make similar structures all the time in lab. All steroids are derived from cholesterol. It's easily extracted from animal fats and other body parts. Cholesterol then goes through a series of hydrations, alkylations, oxidations, etc... with various enzymes and reactants to produce new products. You can produce estrogen, testosterone and its derivatives, or corticosteroids.

Steroids can also be manufactured "from scratch" via a lengthy and costly series of mechanisms. It's a rather complicated process and unless you are a chemist or happen to be bored and want to brush up on organic chemistry.......really isn't that exciting. Once the hormone is made, it is either left as is (test base) or esterfied via one of my favorite mechanisms: fisher esterfication. This produces the various short and long chain esters.

The esters are then dissolved in sterile oil and then purified and re-sterified. Voila, steroids for you.