Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help/ feedback on cycle

Default Help/ feedback on cycle

Hello I am currently on TRT- test cyp 120 mg/week, HCG at 1000 units(1ml) 2x/week, and arimidex 1mg 3x/week.
    I will be upping cyp to 200mg/ week and adding test prop at 100mg every other day, and anavar at 70 mg every day, all for six weeks then dropping back to original cyp dosage. All the while maintaining my regular HCG and adex dosages.
    ***Looking for any valuable comments or critiques to this. Ofcourse diet, and training are soundly intact.

Welcome to IS Olbcs! Post this up in the Q and A. You will get more responses that way

Welcome to IS.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

welcome...why so much Hcg? just had to ask...way too high for that low a dose of test.too high even if i was back on my 3,000mg/wk runs...
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...