Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tbol/Anavar/Masteron Stack????????

Prop wont bloat you. That's why we recommended it. Prop gives you all lean gains. Only thing better is suspension but f that. Haha

If your guy at the gym is telling you that Prop will bloat you, then I can tell you now, he doesnt know shit from clay. If he is also telling you that you wont keep the gains from Prop and you will keep the gains from the "cycle" he laid out for you, then I can tell you now, he doesnt know his arse from his elbow either. Prop does NOT bloat you, in fact it helps to lean you out a little. The gains are solid and lean and they will stay with you, providing your pct diet and training are correct. Prop gains will stay with you more than the ridiculous cycle "gains" your mate laid out for you ever will. I would hazard a guess he has a bunch of extra gear he wants to unload on you.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by truestrength View Post
    I'm curious as to why you think it's a bad idea??

Is it in terms of Liver damage, shutting down, joint problems, etc?? Just asking because the doses I take are no where near that of a bodybuilder. For example when I was on Sustanon/Winstrol my cycle was 250mg per week sustanon and 25mg EOD winstrol and I got the strength, endurance, and aggression I needed but I'll never do those 2 again - Sustanon was incredible but I started to get Gyno even after doing a PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid and Winstrol is just bad period.....My last 4 weeks were Winstrol alone and I went from 25mg EOD to 25mg ED, and then back down to 25mg EOD without the sustanon my joints were fucked! My shoulder was clacking everytime I'd try and climb, block, or punch.

I appreciate your input
    I stay on 365 days a year. So when I plateau I add in an oral. I love t-bol and always keep a bunch around as I do var and winny.
    Var I don't have any problems with but the t-bol messes up my liver. I can only run it 4 weeks at a time. My dosing is a bit higher than most use, but still the t-bol is harsh. Combine the var and the t-bol and you'll be having pains in your side in probably three weeks.
    I'm not a scientific guy. Some of the guys here can give you the science behind everything. I don't know all that stuff. I simply know what I have done and the results I have had from it. And I assume that I am a pretty typical user.
    Injectibles are the way to go.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!