Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cheating wife , hosed first cycle

Default cheating wife , hosed first cycle

My first cycle (test ,deca,d-bol) went well for me in gains but I had troubles focusing after finding out my old lady was banging some f***ing 46 year old douch bag WTF. anyway we have been together for 19 years her and I are in our mid 30s. I found out she did this 3 years into our relationship also so twice now. My first cycle had huge amounts of stress and I want this 2nd cycle which I have started 2weeks ago (same compounds) to go smoothly and stress free , I noticed on pct and between cycle we got along decent and didnt even bring up the past all is well so I thought , BUT as soon as i geared back up all this shit came back 10 fold , is this just the natural cycle of dealing with this or is it the gear (hormones) ?? and between cycles I didnt care much about this dude it was my wife who cheated , but on cycle I really wana find this guy and let him know what I think. So i guess my question is , has anybody dealt with shit like this on off cycle , does gear intensify this for me?

Its hormonal for sure, your estrogen is high. This is the type of hormonal activity that causes guys to kill themselves and leads to the "roid rage" type behavior.

High estrogen inhibits lots of important receptors in the brain to get sufficient dopamine, then these receptors do not get filled, sections of the brain that control emotions of fear, anger and love run wild. You will hear lots of guys say they felt like they fell back in love with their mates after their cycles stabilized, well that is because your brain receptors were filled with dopamine as your body became flushed with Testosterone.

You are having receptors that need to be filled and are not, these are causing fear and insecurity, then obsessive anger. As your levels escalate and dip, you will go through tons of emotions. If you were a little unstable emotionally off cycle, you become severely emotional and unstable on cycle, with larger swings. My 3rd cycle almost wrecked my marriage, I would get paranoid and caused my wife a lot of emotional distress.

So now you want an answer. Well, get a grip first, live your life and get control of who you are. Mind over emotion. You need to increase your arimidex to .50mgs every day until this stops. While you are adjusting I suggest, you start to gauge what behavior is destructive. Last, your wife cheating on you is bullshit, I give you credit for staying with her. You need to address the baggage you are carrying with regards to her cheating. I know you bring it up anytime you fight and its your base to not trust her and be a control freak, but its time to let it go, or let her go. Either way, get the shit off your chest constructively.

You wont feel better right away and actually your wife will notice a difference before you do. When you are a certain way off of steroids, then you will be that way x100 on them. And emotionally if you are one way with no estrogen in you, then you will be 1000X the opposite way with estrogen present.

Estrogen is 10 times more powerful then Test in the male body, so if you are on 500mgs of Test, but you have 100 estrdadol, then you are estrogen heavy and not really getting any benefits from the Test and emotionally you are a girl.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

wow , thanks indepth and real . I agree with all of what your saying that really hits home , thanks again it will be easier to control , I believe if I know what it is and I will try .5 mgs and see how it goes , and thanks I am trying to fix the relationship because we have a 6yr old and when a relationship goes into this relm it is always takes 2 to get there I was at fault for this to . once again thanks man.

Oh ya , as far as the killing myself NEVER , just had to reply I know you said some guys but not me .

Hey brother, it is not like you guys can go to couples therapy and tell the counselor that you are on steroids..... You need to be able to talk to people who are in the same boat as you. Lots of us on this site, has sat and still sit in your shoes. I wore a bracelet for almost 2 years on my left hand to remind me to keep my head straight, yeah it got that bad.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I've been on both ends of that issue and will say it sucks. About 12 years ago my wife was going to leave me for someone she worked with. I could deal better with her sleeping with someone else as I have done this many times and it is just sex but it was hard to deal with the fact she would actually leave me. We had three kids ages 8-14 at the time so that made it especially hard. We ended up staying together and have been married for 25 years now. It is always in the back of my mind as I know my cheating is in her's as well but we don't let it ruin or life together. Somehow you both need to figure out how to deal with it as it will always be there. We look at all the good in our relationship and make long term plans for our future. It may sound stupid but it does help. I used to run into the guy she was seeing at least once a week and I would have literally killed him once but he managed to get into his truck before I got a hold of him. Unlike you I do blame him because he took advantage of a friendship he had with her knowing he never planned on being with her.

All that aside, I truly agree with Bullet's analysis of the hormone situation. Little things in our lives can amplify emotional feelings. To me the trick is to give it the due thought then let it go being thankful for what I still have. If you want it to work then it will. If you two can talk about it without it being a fight then maybe you can figure out why she cheated to begin with. If she is honest about it then maybe you can understand and figure out how to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Best of luck...
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I saw a similar scenario all the time while on deployment and coming back from deployment. A lot of my great friends would discover their ever so faithful wife has been banging some toolbag like a pogue non-deploying soldier or even a freaking highschooler. Oh yea, I remember this one guy's wife was like 42 and nailing a 17 year old junior. WTF? It's not easy to deal with this as it's a major blow to one's psyche. Many did contemplate suicide and sadly a few did it.

It was one of my close friends who cycled with me that hit him really hard. I mean hard as he called me up one day and asked me to let him stay at my place because he couldn't trust himself. His worthless wife let him down but I NEVER let a fellow soldier go at things alone. What made things more difficult than other situations was that he was on cycle at the end of deployment as things where winding down. I could see it in his face as well as his actions that his hormone were RAGING. He had to fight every emotion from becoming actions, like killing the wife and her new chew toy.

With some time to recover he came to realize that 1: no ***** is worth a bullet to the head. I couldn't agree more. I'd never give up my life for the sake of some stupid chick that doesn't know what's good for her. 2: I'm fucking single! I know that sounds easier to say than actually accept as you are recovering from a broken heart. The upside is that when he realized he still in awesome shape, making money, veteran of a gritty war, and still in demand with plenty of women.....life was great. This also brought about a new found dedication in being in better shape than ever before.

What to take from this, learn from the bad but dwell on the good. Yes, your marriage is over and the love you felt has faulted. It's a pain we all come to know. You are still young and viable which she can never take. Take advantage of the situation that you cut away the dead tissue of a cheating wife and can start fresh and have fun.
    Last edited by redscare; 06-10-2012 at 02:05 AM.

thanks for the insight of others who have been through this or had bro's that has , it helps more than you know . This is something that i must let go I agree .I know what the problem was , we were growing apart being with someone for 19 years is a long time we were 16 and 17 , way to young to be together for good in my opinion (hindsight) we never had the chance to go out and meet people and be young , shit I have only had 2 chicks . Also the last 5 years or so I have neglected her (sexually) just wasnt into it, so I know this is my fault also . I have been trying to do more stuff with her and trying to get her to go to the gym with me , but she doesnt seem real interested in that , but we are doing other things together , both of us are making a real effort , going to try and just swallow it so I can focus on this cycle and maximise my gains

appreciate your guys 2 cents , sometimes it really helps to get advise from people who have been there and are running along the same track as I am , thanks
    Last edited by contraband36; 06-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Man I thought this was not normal. I am to in this same boat with my fiancée. Been together for 7 years and have two girls together. It's hard to talk about it with her, cause she flips out. Little shit that shouldn't bother me really sets me off. She is the most faithful girl I have ever been with. But lately I have been going absolute crazy. I just thought it was me. We have been talking through shit and she finally can talk to be with out going crazy, she hella stubborn a to. I am half way through my susp250 and deca cycle. Sometimes she does not see it like I do.

Glad to see I am not the only one.