Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar Cyle Insomnia, should I reduce or take all in the morning?

Hazcat Guest

Since magnesium is giving you GI tract problems I'd recommend try the transdermal magnesium oil. Magnesium doesn't cross the GI tract easily so a very high dose is needed thus the side effects. The transdermal oil is much more efficient. If you're looking for strength with ananvar then creatine is a synergistic product to run with anavar. Liver toxicity issues are what determine when you can use an oral steroid again as a female. Using a product like N-acetyl Cysteine, Liv 52, prunellis vulgaris, beet root or celery root juice can help the liver recover quickly. Start one of these a week before you begin your anavar cycle and run it a couple of weeks after you finish. Our typical rule of thumb is time on should equal time off.

Thank you hazcat. My GI problems did quickly clear up when I stopped the magnesium. I've never heard of transdermal oil but I will definitely be googling it. I took 15mg of the anavar yesterday morning and slept fine last night so that's great. I took 15mg again this morning when I woke up. I had read somewhere else not to take creatine while taking the var, so I'm glad to read this. I do have some but I waiting till the end of my var cycle to begin the creatine. I'll take some post workout today.

I am new to this And need some advice... My friend is currently taking clen and. T3 to drop body fat and lean out it is working for her... I am new new never tried anything like this but we both compete... I would like to drop more body fat and I am dieting like crazy and that works but the. I loose muscle she is maintaining and loosing fat ... I don't want to take a lo of stuff just keep it simple if I were to just take clen alone would hat be enough to loose five to ten pounds and keep the muscle that I have ??? And also when the cycle is 1 to 6 weeks do u take anything in the break cycle or just stay off everything???

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1084 View Post
    I am new to this And need some advice... My friend is currently taking clen and. T3 to drop body fat and lean out it is working for her... I am new new never tried anything like this but we both compete... I would like to drop more body fat and I am dieting like crazy and that works but the. I loose muscle she is maintaining and loosing fat ... I don't want to take a lo of stuff just keep it simple if I were to just take clen alone would hat be enough to loose five to ten pounds and keep the muscle that I have ??? And also when the cycle is 1 to 6 weeks do u take anything in the break cycle or just stay off everything???
    You need your own thread. Go to the forum you want where it lists all the threads. Don't open a thread just look near the top on the left side there's a blue button that says POST NEW THREAD. Click on it and start your thread. You'll get answers to your questions there.

Reporting back in. I've been taking the full 15mg all at the same time in the morning and my sleep has drastically improved. I'll finish out my cycle like this. It is as though each night has gotten better and better. On my next cycle, I will try the split dose again and see if I get the same reaction, and if so, then I'll know without a doubt that it was the afternoon dose stopping me from sleeping.

Sounds good, glad it is working out for you. Keep us posted and please stay around.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.