Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wanna UP my dose of juice.... but i wanna do it right

My diet is actually pretty good.... i eat no less than 6meals aday...

i actually looked into a more strict diet, and gonna tweet mine and make it better.
    i dont drink, i hardly eat any sugar in my food, and definately dont consume salt.

i workout 6x a week and rest on Sunday.

Focusfanatic01- if i inject 2x a week, will the side effects be noticeable?
    will my strenght increase?

Can you give us your workout? You might be over training. You should be looking at about 3 rest days a week, not 1.

Im currently gonna run out of my deca 300MG. about to buy some more but its a different deca durabolin not the same one as im taking now it seems to be a different maker..

would this be an issue or not really?

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    It's easily reachable and u don't necessarily need gear to get there...propper diet and training with adequate rest can get u there...be patient...how is ur diet anyway? Cycle results vary by individual but everyone here can tell you that results depend on diet not amount of gear...not that gear don't help but steroids don't work without food.
    yes i do eat a lot, 5-6 meals a day... at least 50g of protein for each meal, and around the same amount in carbs per meal. so 400calories per meal so roughly, 2,000-2,400 calories a day. is this fine or should i eat more carbs?

If u aren't growing eat more...until u notice it turning into fat...then back off some....also like someone said earlier 6 days a week is too much

You are wasting your gear at those amounts. You need to inject twice a week, not once. Get all of your AI and Pct on hand. Side effects have nothing to do with how many injects a week. You can take as much AAS you want, but like already said, if you dont eat you wont grow, and you are not eating enough. Obviously you are small to begin with so I am guessing a hard gainer, so you are going to have to put on some fat to bulk, there is really no way around it, plus at your size its not going to kill you and will come off easily when you cut, but seriously that is a long way off.. AAS enhances the way your food is used, so give it some. I would say work up to atleast 3300 calories then go from there. If putting on just lean mass was that easy, we would all be ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    If u aren't growing eat more...until u notice it turning into fat...then back off some....also like someone said earlier 6 days a week is too much
    ok so...i will eat more then... and keep an eye on my bodyfat percentage

im gonna post my weekly routine, and see what you guys think.

i really appreciate your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    You are wasting your gear at those amounts. You need to inject twice a week, not once. Get all of your AI and Pct on hand. Side effects have nothing to do with how many injects a week. You can take as much AAS you want, but like already said, if you dont eat you wont grow, and you are not eating enough. Obviously you are small to begin with so I am guessing a hard gainer, so you are going to have to put on some fat to bulk, there is really no way around it, plus at your size its not going to kill you and will come off easily when you cut, but seriously that is a long way off.. AAS enhances the way your food is used, so give it some. I would say work up to atleast 3300 calories then go from there. If putting on just lean mass was that easy, we would all be ripped.
    ok, so i guess its all about the food. i will eat more than. i was afraid i was gonna have to gain some fat along with this... but this sounds right.

BRO
    Everybodys got different reactions to upping.
    1500mg Max! An at THAT. Even without training you would GROW. Lol or maybe the GEAR. Is DOSED down .... cause. At 750 mg a week. You should be seeing. Solid Gains. Only this isn't True an is fictional! Isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by manibal View Post
    BRO
    Everybodys got different reactions to upping.
    1500mg Max! An at THAT. Even without training you would GROW. Lol or maybe the GEAR. Is DOSED down .... cause. At 750 mg a week. You should be seeing. Solid Gains. Only this isn't True an is fictional! Isn't it
    Only this isn't True an is fictional! Isn't it ? you confused me there.. so its true or not true?