Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: MGF Proliferation and Igf differation, ig1-lr3...your take?

Default MGF Proliferation and Igf differation, ig1-lr3...your take?

Okay peptides are out. However, most data is derived on patent used research peptides. Those peptides probably have a different weight and chain to them then most are getting. It would be next to nill to get the peptides you read about that get reposted over n over in journals. Also, you have reps pushing their stuff. On top of all this, more than half are probably not independently taking say MGF by itself.

With that said above, what really made me look at peps for research lol, was proliferation and differation. Basically causing hyperplasia. Also, cjc/w out dac and a good ghrp. However, I didn't want fat loss. I know I know..no fat loss? No. Goals are size, recovery....if it helps in strength or sleep awesome! Mainly size and recovery as a good aid. However, can these peptides really cause hypertrophy to happen( cjc and ghrp ) and to hit my goals at the same time? Now this is interesting because when you raise GH pulses you would help the activation of the proliferation of cells or differation. So lets just say your not getting the peptides you read in the patented journal articles, and we are left with what we have......experienced evidence. So srry pushers, go aside lol. I want to know, honestly your guy's take on what peptide combo would be best for size, and recovery with limited fat loss......The canidates are:

1.)Cjc w/out dac and a ghrp 2 or 6? Concerns: Which GHRP. I would be a little apprehensive with ghrp 2 b/c the coritsol rise might inihibit sleep. Ghrp 6...Well, I don't want to shed fat.

2 ) MGF and Igf-lr3? Concerns: MGF, hmmm....site inject or peg it sub q? Igf-lr3, you know I seen this being pushed as a mass builder, however as a fat burner as well( against my goal, size folks ). Also, this could help play into hyplerplasia with the proliferation of MGF and the differation of IGF.

3.) Anything better via goals or experience in your research? Also on trt test cyp, 26.

Thanks guys.

Id definetly say combo #2 without a doubt. you will see more in size within a shorter peroid than combo #1 which would have to run for longer. with ghrps/ghrhs i dont find the fat loss to be all that good, i may drop two digits at the most but saying that, thats without running a cutting diet along side. you will most likely see fat burning from the igf-1 lr3 and thats where i think you should replace that with des, the shorter life version.

i started using DES and LR3 together and i am loving it. DES 15min pre w/o, mgf 15mins after w/o and 15 min after mgf i use LR3...loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Id definetly say combo #2 without a doubt. you will see more in size within a shorter peroid than combo #1 which would have to run for longer. with ghrps/ghrhs i dont find the fat loss to be all that good, i may drop two digits at the most but saying that, thats without running a cutting diet along side. you will most likely see fat burning from the igf-1 lr3 and thats where i think you should replace that with des, the shorter life version.
    Des isn't a pep i really checked out, I seen it on someone's thread about cutting. It was a poll between Igf-lr3 or des..it was about even. My goal, unlike some, isn't to shed. Just aid in size and recovery. As I said if one comes with strength or increase sleep cool. Has the tape moved well? Also are you seeing permanent gains, or just while " researching ".

Quote Originally Posted by SMALLbaby View Post
    i started using DES and LR3 together and i am loving it. DES 15min pre w/o, mgf 15mins after w/o and 15 min after mgf i use LR3...loving it
    Are you sub-q MGF or IMing site injecting? I know most take peps to really recover and slim up. I am going for size more than anything, well an aid. Peptides are not roids. What type of results.....fat loss? Mass? Sleep? Recovery? etc..lol. Thanks for response. Glad you like it.

I just started a peptide cycle this week and I'm running Cjc w/out dac and alternating between ghrp2 and ghrp6. I'm running then first thing in the morning and either post work out or just before bed depending on schedule. I ran am ipamorline cycle (10 or 12 weeks) a while back and it was enough to make me want to try something more. I only ran it before bed for the benefit of sleep but I ended up getting more vascular and dropped a couple percent of body fat. What I have noticed with my current protocol is deep sleep. Sleep really helps with recovery in itself so I'm sure there will be better results over the next 6 months. I'm currently just running my TRT dose of test cyp due to recent surgery. In a couple weeks when I can go back to heavy lifting I'm upping that dose and following up later with tren.

As for saying we can't get those peptides used in the studies I'd say that is not necessarily true. Depending on your source the peptides you obtain should be what you are supposed to be getting. So as long as you are buying a peptide that was used in a study then it should be the same. I know, in a perfect world right.

When it comes to fat loss you have to factor in diet as that is truly what dictates body fat. Yes most of these peptides promote fat loss because they are designed to increase growth hormone. I'm personally not running the peptides with huge gains in muscle in mind. I'm mostly running them in an attempt to obtain youthful growth hormone levels for overall health benefits. If it causes new cell development the that is an added bonus. IMO steroids are still king when it comes to putting on muscle but added growth hormone can amplify the end results.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.