Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need Advice

Default Need Advice

I am 48,6ft and 190lbs, I have around 13% bodyfat. I would like to get into the 200lb range and currently running

1/2 cc test e and 2/3 cc eq twice a week cocktailed
    1cc sus 250 and 1cc deca once a week cocktailed

I have been on this cycle for three weeks and planning on going 12 weeks. I have a full bottle of sus 450 and 50 anadrol pills that I would like to incorperate into this cycle can I just quit the sus 250 and start 450 and when should I start the anadrols or is this too much. Please give me some insight on how to run these combinations correctly. This is my second cycle and my first consisted of

sus 250 1cc three times a week
    deca 1cc a week

Thanks

Don't add the anadrol, you won't need it to reach your goals. You will need a proper diet. Your first cycle was 750mg of test and (?)mg of deca and your only 190 @ 6'0''? What is your diet like?

Also, your running eq? What are the exact doses you are running? EQ needs to be ran a min of 16 weeks to get the most out of it.

Im sorry but I was 180 when I started this cycle and have put on ten pounds in three weeks. My first cycle I ran 500 mg of deca with the 750 mg of sus 250. I am currently doing 250 mg of test e and cocktailing it with 250 mg of eq twice a week just to cut the pain of the test e and once a week doing 250 mg of sus 250 and 250 mg of deca. Should I increase the amount of test e and deca ? And can I start using this sus 450 in place of the sus 250. My diet is good around 3000 calories a day low fat and around 300 grams of protien. My first cycle my diet was wishy washy.

Why use sust and test E? This looks extremely complicated. And you only ran your first cycle for 3 weeks? I'm not trying to flame you, just figure out exactly what you did and are doing...

Why not just do something like

Test E weeks 1-14 @750mg a week
    Deca weeks 1-12 @ 600mg a week

Arimidex and caber for AI. Nolva, HCG, and Clomid for PCT.

I ran my first cycle for 10 weeks . What Im asking is I have in my possesion Two 10 ml bottles of Test E,two 10 ml bottles of Deca , a parcial bottle of Sus 250 a full 10 ml bottle of Sus 450 and a bottle of EQ. I was hoping someone would assist me on how to incorporate what I have into this cycle. If I have to buy more Test E and Deca then so be. The Test E hurts like hell and I have been cutting it with Deca which helps alot . Is there anything else I can cut the Test E with to lessen the pain.

I am new to this And need some advice... My friend is currently taking clen and. T3 to drop body fat and lean out it is working for her... I am new new never tried anything like this but we both compete... I would like to drop more body fat and I am dieting like crazy and that works but the. I loose muscle she is maintaining and loosing fat ... I don't want to take a lo of stuff just keep it simple if I were to just take clen alone would hat be enough to loose five to ten pounds and keep the muscle that I have ??? And also when the cycle is 1 to 6 weeks do u take anything in the break cycle or just stay off everything???

1084 make a new thread.... don't hijack someone elses