Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First cycle and questions

Because test needs to be the base for every cycle (for men anyway) and you have never cycled before you need to stick to a testosterone only cycle. This means injections. We usually recommend test enantate or test cypionate for a first cycle that way u only have to inject once or twice a week. But for what your goals are test propionate would be better but you need to inject every other day. Or u could not do steroids and just do t3 and clen. Clen has muscle sparing properties and combined with t3 can help burn fat pretty Damn good.

I've heard t3 can deplete muscle glycogen or lead to muscle wasting? combined with clen would I be able to make gains in terms of muscle?
    Is there any rebound when you get off t3/clen?

If you got the cash HGH seems to be what you are looking for.
    Only AAS compound that could fit your description is Tren, but you dont want to do that for a long time mate.
    But at 23 you really shouldnt be looking at AAS, you are at your peak age right now.
    Train hard, eat clean and finish every workout session with 30 mins of cardio.
    This way you will be able to gain mass and drop fat, if not quick enough do extra cardio every morning before breakfast and on your off days.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lineux View Post
    I can lose fat without AAS and then come back for a cycle but that would take me longer to reach my strength goals.
    That's the correct way to do it. You'll have fewer side effects and make more gains on cycle when you aren't cutting calories. Steroids are for growth. Let me ask you because you referenced a female and cutting with t3 and clen. Are you male or female ..... that will make a huge difference in out advice. We're all assuming you are male.

I think I'll take your guys advice. I know I can still grow A LOT naturally. I will however stay with the forum and keep on reading. When the time comes, I'll jump in to my cycle.

First to get near to 200lbs of weight with 10-12% bf then ill run AAS.

You guys know how it is. The idea of speeding up gains is just very tempting.

Thank you Tkwick, Mr.Freaky, Bufbiker, Hazcat and danno.
    Last edited by lineux; 06-20-2012 at 06:08 PM.

I didn't reference a female, that was someone hijacking my thread. LOL.