Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie --- female needing advice

Quote Originally Posted by 1084 View Post
    I have never used roids... But would like to start I just don't know where to start... I am mainly wanting to use it to cut fat and still hold on to he muscle gains I have made .. Every time I start to diet down I loose some muscle... Any suggestions to a mild steroid that would help... I know a lot of users use clean and or anvar
    I would suggest Primobolan depot. A dosage of 100mg a/week of this you would benefit alot from. Its injectable so
    you would have to pinn urself but worth it. The pharma grade ones from Schering comes in 1ml/100mg. Splitting it in two dosages
    for twice a week injections should be your route. Its long-acting so it takes some time for this to be really effective, somewhere around 10-12weeks and no less this should be run.

I´m on 600mg of this a/week myself + 400mg of Test-E...since your a woman u don´t need much for this to be effective. For a male the cost is a big downside.

Quote Originally Posted by Primofanten View Post
    I would suggest Primobolan depot. A dosage of 100mg a/week of this you would benefit alot from. Its injectable so
    you would have to pinn urself but worth it. The pharma grade ones from Schering comes in 1ml/100mg. Splitting it in two dosages
    for twice a week injections should be your route. Its long-acting so it takes some time for this to be really effective, somewhere around 10-12weeks and no less this should be run.

I´m on 600mg of this a/week myself + 400mg of Test-E...since your a woman u don´t need much for this to be effective. For a male the cost is a big downside.
    This is absolutely absurd advise to give a female regardless of her goals. Please do not give advice like this as it is dangerous and will cause permanent masculinization.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Since when did 100mg Primobolan become absurd for a female? did you read anything but the last sentence?

Since when did 100mg Primobolan become absurd for a female? did you read anything but the last sentence?
    The problem is, you did not read her post and or have an understanding of her goals and what is the safest way to get there. You jumped on here and said "use primo". She wants to lose 8-10 lbs, you do not need drugs to do that and if you do its because you are lazy and want to try take what people assume is the easiest route. This chick is not a bodybuilder, slamming her with primo is ridiculous.

Just because this is iSteroids, does not mean everyone on here needs to be on steroids to achieve their goals.

You are a guy and have no clue what women run and how the compounds effect them, 100mgs of Primo is absolutely outrageous to say the least, especially when mainstream female bodybuilders are not using that amount.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I hate to say it, but im with the guys here, this is insane for a woman.
    Just think about it for a min.
    They run 20mg top of anavar in most cases, unless they are higher up in the bodybuilding world.
    25mg prop weekly top side of 100mg WEEKLY not per injection. I only know one women this high.

100mg primo would be a very very bad idea. Specially to only loose 8-10 pounds.

Proper diet and cardio is where she needs to start, anavar tops but NOTHING MORE!

The guys are not trying to bust your balls, nor am I, but advice for women is VERY different than it is for men.

I don't know jack about primo so I'm not gonna get into doses about whats safe for a woman and whats not... But she is just trying to lose a few pounds. I'm sure there is a healthier and safer way then to introduce AAS.

First I'd like to say thanks for the back up from the voices of reason as those were my thoughts as well. Secondly I want to say to you Primofan, I'm sure your advice is well intended but we are talking about a woman who has asked for advice on running clen and anavar to help her drop less than ten pounds of body fat. We are also talking about someone who has never used steroids before. She mentioned probably the safest steroid a woman can use with the least amount of side effects if dosed properly. Most women starting a cycle, like anavar, will start out running 5-10mg ED. That is a total of 35-70mg per week. We need to think responsibly when we are throwing out advice especially to women. Having her run 100mg per week of anything straight out of the box is irresponsible and dangerous. I know it seams there isn't much difference in the dose you recommend overall but when it comes to a woman's body that 30 or so mg per week makes a huge difference. If you wish to be reckless with your own health then so be it but don't do the same with someone else's health.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.