I've done my research and this is what I think I'm gonna run
    -I'd like to use*
    CJC 1295 w/o dac 100mcg*
    3 times per day
    GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 alternate
    100mcg 3 times per day*

I'm 2 weeks into a 10 week aas cycle right now which consists of
    Test P, Tren A, Masteron P

My question is when should I start my peptides? During PCT or Now? I'd like to use them for fat loss and maybe they'll help me keep some gains from my current cycle

And how long can I run these peptides and how much time between cycling them.*

Any other suggestions please feel free to let me know!

Thanks ahead of time!!!
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 06-25-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Sorry about the "Perlite" my dam iPhone auto correct lol

what is Perlite supposed to be?
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Plan looks pretty good to me. It would have been best to start your peps 3-4 weeks prior to your aas, but it's not that big a deal. You can start any time, and you can run them as long as you want to. just as long as you are rotating between the -6 and -2 you should be able to run them through your cycle, pct, and then to your next cycle if it suits you.

Awesome, thanks bannana. That's just what I wanted to hear.

Oh and Perlite is something that my iPhone decided to type. So just ignore it.

-I'm taking MGF Peg right now as well as hcg while on cycle. Can I load the hcg, MGF, GHRP and GHRH all in one pin?

Hey HBP, I changed your predictive text (perlite) to peptides. I can change it to something else if you want.

I'm running the cycle and started last week. I'm only pinning twice per day due to schedule. I'm doing first shot upon waking and second either post workout or bedtime. I running the CJC a little lower but will probably bump it up. I plan on running it for 5 months but will likely run it longer.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey Florida, thanks for fixing my heading and thanks for responding.*
    -I'll prob do first shot post workout cause I train in the morning, 2nd shot when I get home from work and 3rd shot before bed.
    -I used hgh in the past as high as 8iu and had to back it down cause of the sides. Maybe this is a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway, how does this peptide stack compare to hgh?*

What exactly is the reason for switching between rp-6 and rp-2? Is it an essential thing to do when running ghrp & ghrh?
    Visualize your goal and do what ever it takes to get there
    EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by High Blood Pressure!! View Post
    Hey Florida, thanks for fixing my heading and thanks for responding.*
    -I'll prob do first shot post workout cause I train in the morning, 2nd shot when I get home from work and 3rd shot before bed.
    -I used hgh in the past as high as 8iu and had to back it down cause of the sides. Maybe this is a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway, how does this peptide stack compare to hgh?*
    The sides will not compare with hgh. You won't get any numb extremeties. Here's how it will go: You'll pin your peps, within a minute or so you'll get a headrush (the pulse), you'll feel flush, then within 5 minutes or so this feeling will turn into extreme hunger. Those are your side effects, along with a sore abdomen if you decided to pin it all subq.

Quote Originally Posted by JTEE! View Post
    What exactly is the reason for switching between rp-6 and rp-2? Is it an essential thing to do when running ghrp & ghrh?
    Your body can become desensitized to the ghrp's if you run one for too long. It won't become completely useless, but you'll get less benefit from the GHRP once some desensitization has begun. And of course we all want the most bang for our buck, so the solution is to switch ghrp's every 30-60 days to keep the pulse cranking. Ipamorelin is the only GHRP which does not create desensitization, and for this reason many will run it for extended periods.

I haven't gotten too much of that flush feeling but I'm comparing that to MT2. I will say I get really hungry in the morning after my shot and it's a long 20-30 minutes until I can eat. Sleep is the best thing I've noticed so far but I'm only in week two.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.