Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Uncle Z UncleZ is a scammer I am out $1000!

Default Uncle Z UncleZ is a scammer I am out $1000!

Hello guys! I would love some input and/or advice...

I have placed several orders from UncleZ and have used him solely for quite some time. And I will add NEVER a problem! My last order of $1000 was seized. I emailed Z copies of the documentation I received in the mail as directed by Z. Then have heard nothing back from him... Waited a month and began emailing, and cannot get a response. Now it has been two months. Like I said, I've never had a problem, and have used him for that reason... I am finding similar stories as mine in forums I use. Have any of you lost packages, and can you tell me if the guaranteed delivery was ever honored? Did he maintain communication?

On two forums I use moderators have deleted this post, stating "I was new, and what kind of sh*t was I pulling bashing a source". So I cannot get any information or advice... Plus I don't think that kind of censorship is right, regardless of whether the source is a sponsor or not!

AGAIN, I am not bashing Z, I REPEAT he has given me EXCELLENT product and EXCELLENT service. But I cannot get ANY communication about my order which was guaranteed and I am SH*TTTING bricks over losing a $1000! But I need to know, is there no communication due to the legality of seizure and soon my package is going to come... Or, is Z good for his orders but not the guarantee?

Plus, I would love to know if you feel these questions are disrespectful or bashing in ANY way? I mean, we are all here for information... Thus the term forum. The reason we are here is communication and information.

And if the case is that the guarantee is not honored, wouldn't you like to know it, so you can weigh that in your purchase?

Guys/Gals I'd love your experience, plus your opinions on the censorship.... Am I out of line asking these questions? It's $1000!

Thank You - Rod

Hazcat Guest

Uncle Z seems to float from site to site. I have never personally ordered from him because I've been told many times he's a selective scammers. Fills orders for people until they make a large purchase then bam he lays on the scam. I'm only retelling rumors. It certainly appears fishy that your story fits the same mold. People come to his defense saying it's his competitors trying to bad mouth him but there's plenty of customers out there so I don't believe that story. If you have a good product and deliver every time there shouldn't be much bad mouthing. Some....but not much. This story is becoming very repetitive with this suppliers name. Cut you loss and move on or you'll just drive yourself crazy. If you continue to post questions at the site you're speak about they will ban you. Give it go, be very respectful and keep asking if anyone knows if Uncle Z was busted because you can't get any feedback. Don't accuse but answer questions respectfully. I bet very soon you won't be able to log onto that site. Scammers take care of the moderators and scam the new guys. That's why the moderators take care of him because he always come through for them. They have no reason to believe Uncle Z scams anyone.

I saw the same bust bro. Have to say though there are a bucketload of bad stories floating round about the guy..........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

again he is not a scammer. he just got busted. stay away from him unless you want feds to watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Funny this comes up. I know another source I used that got busted last year and his site and unclez were identical down to the products. The other site was down and out. Unclez was down (I believe it said for maintenance) for a short time then came back up. I thought maybe it had been taken over by LE and they were collecting info on customers so I stayed clear of it. You just never know what to believe anymore but I will say this is nothing new in the game of steroids. There have been so many good source that turn scammer only to come back into the scene as a different source. They get a good client base where they have hundreds of orders a week then decide one day just to not ship out anymore. Got to figure they come out really good that way even when it takes months to rebuild a client base under another name. All you can do is research and hope for the best, sooner or later you get taken. I will say though I never make large orders. There just is no incentive to do it that way. Making back to back small orders makes better sense to me.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thank you for the solid advice... Yeah I made increasingly larger orders as I gained trust. Never really thought about it that way, but there really is no incentive to make the large order.
    You are also correct about the sites and moderators... Of nine I belong to I posted the thread on all, was banned on one site, thread deleted and I was bashed on four more... That is kind of good though, as it let me know where unbiased, uncensored discussion is taking place, I'll probably stop using those sites.

Thank you for the insight!

Hazcat Guest

If you get a PM recommending anyone I wouldn't use them. Right now you're the spotlight. Everyone knows you're looking for a source. That brings the scammers out of the wood work light cock roaches.

There was a major bust in Poland on June 18th and many are saying it was Unclez or at least part of his business. I think I'd stay away from him either way.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.