Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need some help

Exclamation Need some help

Hi guys,

I'm Chris, I have been at the gym for close to 18 months and have stuck to a regular training system and meal plan and am just not getting what i want from it, I am looknig for specific non injection steroids that can help me gain muscle and mass.

What do i need in the way of non injection steroids?

Please any veterans can help

Thanks, Chris

Non injection steroids are not really an option I'm afraid.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

buy some supplements and work your way up, i can be bigger on supps then on juice, but to expensive. 18months are nothing bro, muscle take years and years to develop, make it juicy and beutyfull, then do gear. everybody wants big and tonned bodies, but only 2%goes for hard way, because there are more options then needless, good luck: )

Ok if it comes down to injection steroids,
    Which ones do i get?

obviously start from test e or test c. and look into your body how it works and reacts to test.

I agree with zi1 on both his posts. BTW what are your stats so we know what we're working with.

I think before you do steroids you need to get your diet and training and rest schedules in check. Obviously something is not right or you would be making gains natually. Post up your diet and your training schedules and let us critique them.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am 181 cm, 138 lbs age: 22

my diet consists of: protein shake, with every meal, 300 grams of meat(usually chicken breast) with each meal, vegetables(don't bother counting them in weight), 30 gm of almonds. anything else i should add or remove?
    Last edited by CHA265; 07-03-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by CHA265 View Post
    I am 181 cm, 138 lbs age: 22

my diet consists of: protein shake, with every meal, 300 grams of meat(usually chicken breast) with each meal, vegetables(don't bother counting them in weight), 30 gm of almonds. anything else i should add or remove?
    That doesn't really help bud you haven't given us much to work with. buff wants to see your diet you need to lay it out meal by meal
    like this. this is what I eat in a day
    meal 1 50g of oats made with water + banana
    meal 2 5 whole eggs with 2 slice of brown bread
    meal 3 200g of chicken breast with 250g rice
    meal 4 same as meal 3
    meal 5 can of tuna and bowl of pasta
    meal 6 2 salmon fillets 250g of rice and bowl of broc

something like that bud
    now lets see yours