Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: IGF injection pain

Default IGF injection pain

Ok so what's the deal with*IGF-1 LR3. This stuff hurts like a mother f'er lol. *I pinned biceps on Tuesday and it felt like I was injecting battery acid. Thursday I injected triceps, it was surprisingly not too bad. This morning I tried injecting my pecs and it was unbearable, I couldn't even finish injecting. After I load up the igf I even pull some bac water into the syringe to help dilute the acetic acid.
    This morning I even took 4cc of aas in my leg without a problem but this igf is no joke. Any suggestions besides stop being a pussy lol.*

Thanks ahead of time.

Odd. my guess is the acetic acid. That shit hurts like a *****. But the igf shouldn't hurt. I'd say try to dillute with more BW
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

The IGF is reconstituted with acetic acid. So yea the problem is definitely the acetic acid. My question is does anyone else have this problem? Is the acetic acid I purchased maybe to potent? Next time I'll probably just make my own batch of aa.

When i did DES, it definantley burned going in, actually how you explained it was spot on. Battery acid.lol but the pain didn't last long...
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Its the acetic acid. Yea, it's really painful to pin because your body has to adjust the pH of the solution as it enters the blood. Your body has a very complex system of buffers to ensure that it operates correctly. Now, as the acetic acid is neutralized from the buffer, it generates heat and water as the acid is reacting with the conjugate base of the buffer. That is what makes the injection painful.

You can try and draw the dose then pull sterile water to dilute the shot itself. It won't hurt it if you are going to inject immediately.

Let me throw this one at ya, first can I inject the igf sub q? Second can I mix my GHRP, GHRH and igf all in the same pin? Cause then that would dilute the aa. They don't compete for the same receptors, the only thing that I could see being a problem is the carb timing.

Yes, sub q injections are fine.

I wouldn't mix the 3. GHRP's and most of the growth hormone peptides favor a less acidic environment than IGF. Protein chains can be very finicky as a simple swap of one amino acid can determine if it prefers an basic, acidic, or neutral solution. So, keeping IGF-1 and GHRP solutions isolated from each other is best.

good stuff red.