Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: diet help

Default diet help

im gonna be doig a cycle with 75 mg of test P eod and 60 mg of var for 8 weeks also doin clen and t4
    im looking to gain very little lean mass if any at all i really dont wanna bulk much i need to maintain my weight class
    so i was wondering about using less protein in my diet
    atm i weigh 170 and im tryi to cut down to 150 or so i have around 12% bf i just wanna gain strength
    so if anyone has any info on how much protein intake i should be consuming id love some info

-5 Protein

you want to weigh 150 @ 12bf???? how tall are you

im 170 atm im 5'6

If you're doing MMA you're probably gonna want to get that BF even lower to get the most out of the strength:weight ratio. It's going to take discipline but that's just everything in life . Also, is your weight class limit 150? most of those guys lose a fair amount of weight before weigh in. If i remember right GSP loses like 20 pounds or something crazy. But he is very experienced and there aren't too many people like him.

i plan in being aroud 150 but prolly competing at 145 or 135 idk how much ill be able to cut after i drop to 150 ill have to see how much more i can dropbut i used to cut about 12lbs each week for wrestling so ill just have to get back ito that habit