Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need help with PCT

Default Need help with PCT

Basically i have been doing the "Blast and cruise" method since december. Now I have an injury and need to take time off from heavy lifting and competing. I havent been on less that 300mg of test since last year, so I am well aware that getting my natural test levels back to normal isnt going to happen. I have been completely off for 2 weeks now. I didnt start a PCT because my origianl plan was to be stubborn and get back on cycle for a lifting competition in October. I decided now that I am going to push that back to December and give everything a little break.

Basically I just want to "clear" or give myself a rest so that when I get back on cycle i react to the drugs better. I was going to use high dose Nolvadex and some HCG. I wanted to stay away from clomid because I think I am sensitive to mood swings from certain things. My main focus here is to get myself feeling better and raise my natural levels a little bit and allow myself to react better to drugs when I get back on mid september.

Thanks for any help guys

I don't know that you need "high dose" anything but nolva and hcg and some aromison should do you wonders...I think you probably need to run a 6-8 wk PCT though.

Maybe look into triptorellin...

Thanks man.

Would it be a problem running a 6-8 week pct and then going right back on afterwards?

And what is different about triptorellin?

If your going to go right back on as soon as pct is finished then there really isnt a lot of point to running a 6-8 week pct since you will immediately shut down when you go back on. PCT meds are liver hepatoxic so ask yourself exactly what the point is of stressing your liver more, just to kickstart your testes, only to shut them down a couple weeks later? I would suggest that you run some low dose test, say 250mgs pw instead of the pct, then go back to "blasting". If your concerned about being shutdown for an extended period, then think about regular 10 day runs with hcg, say every 3 months.....but even so that is going to be kinda pointless until you come off for an extended period, plus there is the chance that doing so may de-sensitise you to HCG over the long run.
    How long since you last had bloodwork? What was the result?
    Triptorellin seems to be of most benefit when coming off a long long extended cycle, of 12 months or more.......but the bottom line is, PCT, including Tripto, is mostly used when we come off and want to stay off long enough to give our endo system the time it needs to stabilise. We dont generaly go back on until our bloodwork tells us everything is good. Then there is the old rule of "time on, plus pct= time off"...... could be a long time off for you.....?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

You also need to be careful with staying on for long periods of time. This can adversely effect lipid profiles and cause heart problems down the road.