Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 5 things you want to do in your life

Default 5 things you want to do in your life

What are 5 things you wish to accomplish in you're life and why?

Go skydiving. This has always seemed like the extreme thrill of a lifetime, like you either have the best time of your life, or in the rare case your chute doesn't open you die (or at least you would hope haha)

Travel to Italy. This place seems from everything I've seen and read about it like the most wonderful and relaxing place on earth. Peaceful people, serene lifestyles, great balanced food, and amazing history. No doubt, I'll get there someday

Be financially able to retire securely. This is pretty obvious I think, but in this day and age getting there and feeling secure about staying there I believe is the challenge.

Compete in a bodybuilding comp. This is mainly to prove to myself that I can do it. It would be the pinnacle of putting all of my knowledge and experience to work, 110% every hour of every day, and having an actual end goal/reward. I'm just starting a career in personal training which will be more conducive to making this happen. I'll plan on going for it within a year.

Win a game of Monopoly. I've never won at Monopoly. I hate losing at anything. Enough said.

(Great thread Dleato!)
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Great response joose, but no.5? Cmon dude!! Ha ha
    You're number one is the same as mine lol

i really admire number three also, another similar life time goal for me.

For me,

(1) SKYDIVING:
    It would have to be my biggest fear and Would be good to push myself to do something this extreme.

(2) DIVING WITH GREAT WHITE SHARKS:
    I love sharks & to be up close & personal with them would be life changing.i nearly did this 2 years back but plans fell through

(3) 100 WOMAN:
    This may seem immature to most people but it's something i love and actually taking it serious

(4) BE FINACIALLY SUCCESFULL IN LIFE:
    money is what you need to survive in todays society, and the more you have the more you can have fun

(5) CATCH A BONEFISH:
    Have always been intrigued by the bonefish and not only are they a great sport to catch they are the most beautiful fish i have seen.

Mine fall in line pretty much with you guys but I no longer have the desire to skydive. 100 women, I'll have to settle for the 20 something I've had and I'm fine with that. Did a couple threesomes with two girls 21 and 23 years younger than me so got that covered now on to the important things in life. Dleato, bonefish are fun to catch. I got to get back into fishing....

1. Build my dream home and work shop (top of the list).
    2. I'm already financially successful and working toward retiring in the next 4-5 years while in my early 50's (that's the goal).
    3. Travel more (Tahiti, Fiji are top of the list followed by Europe).
    4. Be a grandfather
    5. Die old.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ive done more than 100 chicks, closer to 200 to be honest so I can cross that off my list ha ha.
    1 Build a dream house on the beach in a rainforest
    2 travel the world first class indefinately
    3 become a rockstar lol
    4 own a bar/restaurant
    5 be in deep deep meditation when my body expires.

Its all do able, except number 3, thats never going to happen, plus Ive had enough sex drugs and rockin roll to last most guys ten lifetimes. So I guess number three I could substitute to "find true love", whatever the fuck that is, I'm still kinda scratching my head over that one ha ha.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

100 huh...you tha man!! Im in the mid 60's but i still got plenty to go. I think after 100 you finally say you've lived a good live and ready to settle down, the only problem is becoming to attached to the single life which is the state im currently in. Ive met some pretty awsome girls, ones that you could live with forever.But picking ups a game and its the game i continue to play, it's what i love, thrive on

Fg- lucky to retire at such an early age, thats a great age to retire. still so fit to do so many things..unless i win the lotto, il probably working till i drop dead.

Danno- when the time you open a pub comes, let me know, il be building my house right next door haha

There was a plan in place over twenty years ago so I could retire that young, with luck in this economy it will still happen. I am definitely in a good place in my life so I don't have much to complain about. After I retire I will still work but not full time. I have plenty paying hobbies to keep me going.

Danno I have to say the thought of doing that many women sounded great when I was in my 20's but at this point in my life I've had all the women I care to. I've been married almost 26 years and she is my true love without a doubt.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.