Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Considering 1st cycle, advice guys...

Default Considering 1st cycle, advice guys...

I am 29, height 5'9", weight 82 kg, and been into intense workouts at the gym for around 5 years by end this year. I have been very strict as far as my diet and workouts are concerned for the last three years. I train 6 days a week and perform cardio 3 times weekly and keen to run Week 1 -10: test E 250mg and Week 13 - 16: nolvadex I read somewhere that some guys even doing 300mg to 500mg or even higher... with test

What would be the best start for a first cycle, should I add something more to this.

looks ok, but def go for 500mg week of test e for a starter, and nolvadex after.
    tet e 500mg weeks 12
    nolvadex weeks 14-19 at 20/20/10/10/10mg.
    on cycle arimidex at 0.5 e3d. from week 3to week 16 i would do: )

Like zi1 said you could go up to 500. You will still see gains if you are at 250mg tho. I'd personally do 500 tho. If you want to add something you could do winni or var at the end to harden you up.

Weeks 1-12 500mg test E/C P/W
    Weeks 3-14 arimidex .5mg E3D
    **Weeks 8-14 Winni 50mg E/D

PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

That's a good beginner cycle IMO

You are on the right track with your first cycle idea. I would suggest a minimum of 400mg per week and up to 500mg. I also agree with the guys here that you need to run the cycle 12 weeks. Those extra 2 weeks will make a difference.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.