Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sore Wrist - no my Wa*king arm tho!:p

Default Sore Wrist - no my Wa*king arm tho!:p

i got an annoying pain in my wrist when i bend it inwards. had it for a few months now -- i still work thro it during my lifting but its just not getting any better, no worse either mind you. can you guys suggest anything for it?

Stop masterbating so much!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I constantly have sore hands, pinky finger and wrists. I've been a guitar player longer than I've been playing with weights. With heavy lifting it gets worse but I just deal with it and suck it up. At one time I thought I had carpel tunnel syndrome and all that but I was just abusing my hands too much and my ulnar nerve was warning me.

I use wrists wraps for close grip benching and heavier benching, it helps a lot.

Try doing some therapy work for wrists...jerk off with both hands with a metronome set to 120bpm and try to switch hands without missing a stroke...go for triplets and 16th notes. \m/

Try ipamorelin, a peptide, and rest. Ipamorelin is said to help heal injuries if injected into the injured area. Either way you go resting it and allowing it to heal if the only way it is going to heal. If you continue to lift, like Supersquats said, try wrist wraps. I would make sure you wrap it so the wrist doesn't bend at all while lifting. I would avoid movements that require you to bend the wrist or stress the wrist. You could always do machine flies for chest, reverse machine for back, etc for a few weeks to see if it helps. Ultimately, it comes down to rest...
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks for the advice guys! rest is a hard one for me - if i take a couple of days off i start feeling slouchy and lazy. but the wrist strap idea seems like a goer. and if it gets any worse i'll run some ipamorelin alongside my next cycle. - have to say: this is a great forum (the best!) and i bet you guys that give out the advice here (free of charge!!!) are saving lives!