Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: I got L-Dex but it says not for human consumption?

Default I got L-Dex but it says not for human consumption?

Ok so I ordered L-Dex, L-Clo, and L-Nol. For some reason I also got a bottle of "L-Cle" I didnt order it nor do I know what it is. Anyways all these bottles say "not for human consumption"....I got get it?

I order them from Ag-guys.com

It is a disclaimer. They can't legally sell these chemicals for human consumption, only for "research" purposes. Once they send them to you it is up to you what you do with them. If I were you I'd use them
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Lol gotchu! That's pretty smart.

Another question. Does Amedex hurt if you taking it during your first week of the cycle?

Depends what your running. if your running long estered compounds that dont usually kick in till about week for you can start your adex at ~week 3. For shorter estered compounds like prop, ace,pp & no ester you can start day 1 if you like

I get it for my dog. She has high estrogen.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

L-cle is clenbuterol
    Keep in mind its probably dosed at 200/ml.. (which is a lot!)
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I get it for my dog. She has high estrogen.
    LOL buf you haven't changed.

Its all good to use bro, like Flo said, its a disclaimer. The Clen is a bonus. Ag Guys are good in that if you place a lge order, or a repeat customer, quite often they put in a bonus or two for free
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

The clen is dosed in micrograms, not miligrams. Average clen doses are from 20mcrms to 120mcgrms depending on your goals. That liquid clen is potent, taper up lightly, it is easy to become tolerant to the liquid versions.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

^^ on the ball bullet. Haha my mistake!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!