Weeks 3-10 GP MHN 25 mg ED
    Adex for AI .5mg E3D

PCT: three days after last injection
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

I'm not look to gain a ton of weight just lean muscle for the most part
    And maybe shed some bodyfat

GP MHN? Not sure what that is.
    Everything else looks great.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

It's pretty much oral deca
    I have read alot of good reviews on it

GP MHN is an oral product containing 5mg of the hormone Methylhydroxynandrolone per tablet. Methylhydroxynandrolone is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone. This makes the compound favorable for those in "cutting" cycles.

Users of this product would typically experience increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity. The side effects of this compound have shown to be very mild with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia, testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. However, this product has typically shown to be on the low end of such side effects.

Dosing should be 10-20mg per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight and/or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT protocol.

Well 100mg EOD of test prop is low IMO. 125-150mg would be the minimum I would run. It looks like your oral is a designer steroid and I have two comments on that. First, I would limit it to 4-6 weeks due to liver toxicity. Secondly, I would start it at the beginning of cycle rather than run it out to the end with the test prop.

Being you have not injected before then jumping on to a test prop cycle is a bit ambitious. I think you would be better off running a long estered test for 12 weeks or at a minimum have it as a back up plan if you can't deal with EOD shots.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Nothing is set yet im not gonna order until I move next week
    What did u have in mind Florida?
    Test E? 500 EW?
    I can always cut out the mhn for winny
    You guys know what ur talking about I'm still new to this and trying to learn
    But how much weight will I gain on test e and will I bloat alot?

Hazcat Guest

How much you gain is dependent upon your training and nutrition. You say you want to shed body fat which will inhibit the amount of muscle mass you'll gain. Steroids are made for growth not losing weight. It would be wiser to shed the body fat first then run the cycle.

Hazcat Guest

Okay, I read back through some of our posts. You're 5'6 170 lbs. and have a terrible diet. You're going to have to suck it up and change your diet. You can run the cycle but I'd make it very minimal to hold current muscle mass while you cut body fat. Not the intended purpose for steroids but it may speed things along. Your biggest hurdle is buying in on changing your nutrition. Pizza, taco, and burgers are not going to get you to 150 lbs. Chemicals won't work either because the day you stop them you'll start putting on the fat again and you'll end up with even more than you had to begin with.

If u read that it said that's what I used to eat was pizza tacos ect
    I had listed my diet all I have been eating is eggs and chicken and I'm already down to 158
    I got my bf tested when I was 162 and I was at 11% I'm still on my diet I'm just trying to
    Shed more fat and gain some lean mass

test e doesnt really bloat me that bad when running aromasin.

Taking test E 500 mg a week it's of to pin once a week right?
    I heard the more pins the better but I'd rather save needles
    Also aromasin or adex for ai?
    I'd like to hit a 15 week cycle of just test E maybe throw some winny in at the end
    Lmk what u guys think