Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the most powerful steroid out there?

Blowing tren out of the water?
    Damn I'd like to see it's side effects

For a first cycle I would recommend a test only cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Who said this was gonna be a first cycle?
    I was just curious on people's opinion
    About the most powerful steroid

Just throwing that out there just in case it mught have been.
    Tren is the most powerful by far.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well I'm gunna throw something out there now..
    My experiences with Tren
    Tren E = only ran twice, Didnt blow up from it didnt get really big, Found it really hard to eat cause it made me feel sick all the time and my hunger didnt go up at all, Did make me strong as f@+k thou
    I will probably never take Tren E again Its just not worth it for me..
    Tren A = ran it 5 or 6 times.. Less Neg sides got bigger from it and strong, didnt make me feel sick and hunger was good
    Will defo Run Tren A again when i can be bothered to pin eod..
    Oral Tren for me same as Tren A,, Great stuff and if i could get it again i would run it..

you do realize tren oral is most toxid out there?tren h is the way to go,it beats both e and a.everybody gets some sides,for me i always sleep like baby on tren,most people cant sleep,but i sweat and my bp is so high on it,even blood is coming out from my nose,worst side of tren for me is way to high core temp and it eats your hairs thats for sure,i had to jump on caffeine shampos to make them stronger. i had so strong tren that smell of it was in my room for some time i never finished 8 weeks of it,to strong.

Quote Originally Posted by zi1 View Post
    you do realize tren oral is most toxid out there?tren h is the way to go,it beats both e and a.everybody gets some sides,for me i always sleep like baby on tren,most people cant sleep,but i sweat and my bp is so high on it,even blood is coming out from my nose,worst side of tren for me is way to high core temp and it eats your hairs thats for sure,i had to jump on caffeine shampos to make them stronger. i had so strong tren that smell of it was in my room for some time i never finished 8 weeks of it,to strong.
    yep ive been running it for almost 16 weeks and i smell of nut oil,, my bed sheets have been stained a cream colour,, I cant sleep for shit on tren e,, fucking hate it... and yep i sweat my balls off just holding my dick.. cant wait to get off it.. BUT i am one strong fucker at the mo.. oohh just took my bp and its 128 over 85.. Nothing wrong there..