Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren cycle help

Default Tren cycle help

Hey guys i have just run out of Decca and sust. I have only had 5ml of each for the 5 weeks 1ml a day of each. I can't get any Decca or sust, can only get trenbolene, was going 2 do 2ml a week of it for another 8 wks. What you guys think of tren? And how much should I do a week? And what side effects tren give? If different 2 Decca sust?

1 ml of sus and dec everyday?? That's close to 2.5g of gear a week depending on dose /ml.
    I assume your in a bulking cycle (sus and deca). And now you want to swop from a nandrolone to another harsher nandro?
    It can be done but all of this should have been in the original plan.. You should have all gear and ancillaries on hand before starting. Including your diet and changes in macros and calories when swoping over. What kind of tren is it? Ace, enanthate. H? My first guess is stick to what your running now and run a solid pct and keep the tren for next time. Tren will shut you down hard and doubling up on a nandrolone isn't the best unless you know what's going on to your body.

What's your current cycle and stats anyways?
    Height
    Weight.
    Diet?

Jb
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

When you run out of Test, your cycle is over. Test is ran with everything, you never run anything without Test. Do not go from a long estered nandrolone like decca and switch to Tren. You are asking for problems.

I hope you ran an AI while you were over dosing at 2.5g of sust a week, now you need Nolvadex, Caber/Dost and Chlomid, Since you ran that nasty nandrolone, I would start with 10 days of HCG with aromasin.

I wont go into it, but you know nothing about AAS and what you are doing. You are going to hurt yourself and destroy lifelong internal processes along with the way. Sust needs to be ran for 16 weeks and Decca for 10 weeks minimum.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Wrote it wrong only 1ml of each a wk lol. And do Decca teen your saying?

1 ml of each per week is nothing. You should be doing 2ml of each at the minimum.. Throwing tren in now won't be beneficial especially if you don't have test to continue with. I think your best to stop and run a pct with HCG and Clomid..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!