Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Prep cycle, advice needed!

Default Prep cycle, advice needed!

Hi I am planning to go for a contest prep cycle in the next few weeks that would be abt 150mg EOD Test Prop for 1-16 weeks, 200mg EOD Tren for 1-16 weeks, and 60mg Anavar every day for 1-14 weeks. any suggestion? any other compounds???

how about arimidex or an AI?

And PCT?

I'd only run the Tren 8 weeks Max.
    I'v run it 16 weeks before at a dose more than that... and it's a mess on when you get off. Recovery has to be immaculate or you pay... your recovery will be a year or so

I would set your cycle up in reverse planning the cutting phase first, assuming it will be 16 weeks long, maybe 12. I would not run any Test after 4 weeks out.

You will need winny, no way around it. Anavar should be used to help for strength while you are cutting and dieting. I would also suggest using Masteron at 10 weeks out.

Biggest question is how many weeks out are you? What do you weigh and whats your body fat looking like?
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath