Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: trenbolone

Default trenbolone

How does tren make you so strong?

You have a post count of 45 and every one of them is a one liner like this one. Tell us about yourself so we know what it is you are trying to accomplish. I feel like we are being questioned by a fifth grader.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

http://forums.isteroids.com/steroid-...enanthate.html

But as Florida said, tell us a little about yourself.

Lmao well....u kinda r questioning a fifth grader cuz im only 19...but I been lifting for 4 yrs...im 511...177lds....im jus trying to do my homework

Haha well nothing wrong with asking questions and educating yourself but feel free to be more open on here. We are all friends and here to help and share knowledge.

I'm pretty new to the world of AAS but articles are a good place to start. Including the one I posted above. Sorry I can't give you a scientific reason as to why tren might increase strength more than let's say deca other than in the article it states tren is 4 times more anabolic.
    Last edited by BushMan; 09-11-2012 at 11:25 AM.

its because it binds so strongly to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. if you want more info google or get a textbook lol