Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cycle #4 - going for trenbolone?

Test prop, tren ace, masteron.
    A nice 1,2,3 punch.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Test prop, tren ace, masteron.
    A nice 1,2,3 punch.
    I agree with Buf. If you are going to run tren for the first time then tren a is the best way to go.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I agree with both of the above. Tren A

thanks for the advice, that would be two new compounds for me though (tren and mast), also I have some test E spare which I'd like to use if possible...
    I saw simple cycles run with tren and test (like 400 tren and 600 test), what else would I need to run?

just guessing... Caber at 0.5mg 2x/week?

How bout running the enanthate for 16+ weeks as your base. Then week 6 onwards throw in the drostanolone p and tren a. Or front load with test p for the first 5 weeks and this wy you can start the tren mast straight away?
    And yes caber at .5 x 2 is fine
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

IMO you can run tren a and masteron alone but you would want to start some test a few weeks before then end of cycle and run it out for several weeks. How much test e do you have? Test prop would be the better choice but let me know what you have on hand and I'll show you a few options.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.