Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low test!! Had blood test done to check test levels and here are results

Default Low test!! Had blood test done to check test levels and here are results

I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS DONE BUT WHEN I WAS AT THE DR HAVING BLOOD WORK DONE FOR EVERYTHING ELSE HAD THEM RUN MY TEST LEVELS ALSO. THE PANEL SAYS SHOULD BE BETWEEN 241-827. MINE WAS 53. WHAT DO I NEED TO MENTION TO MY DR. AND DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GIVE ME HORMONE THERPY? ANY INFO ON THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! BY THE WAY ITS BEEN ALMOST 1year SINCE I HAVE DONE A CYCLE!! BUT I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ANAVAR ONLY WOULD THAT MAKE MY TEST LOW? I ALREADY KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL SAY NOT TO TAKE ANAVAR BY ITSELFT BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE ANYMORE TEST

what your cycle looked year ago?have you done any pct?and yes it could be anavar

just 450 a week of test e and deca at 300 a week for 5 weeks but discontinued it. For 16weeks

Of course taking an oral only like anavar will shut off your natural Test, that is specifically why we tell people to not do oral only cycles. Any steroids interferes with the hormonal axis, once that happens, your body shuts down its natural production and then increases your estrogen.

How do you feel? Tired, lethargic, un-motivated? Your sex life has to be in disarray yes? No erections, no thoughts about sex....
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I am reading that about Anavar now. My sources wasn't legit looks like. So I am sure thats why its so low? I take 30mg a day and been on for about 2weeks. Actually I can't really tell any difference in enegery, motovation, or sex life. Not yet anyway? I got some Test E. Should I start taking it with the Anavar? Or wait until I see the doctor again? They may prescribe test to me correct?

They are going to do an ultra sound on your testicles to see if there is any noticeable problems.

Usually TRT starts out with the Gel which is shit and works like shit and is a mess to deal with.

Then its on to injections, but it all depends on your doctor, he or she may push you off to endocrinologist.

Comes down to your age and your overall health.

Dude, I think that 55 is Free Test, not NDL, if that is the case 55 is above normal.

What was your NDL?, NDL ranges between 0 and 2000 or higher depending on the lab. Did your doctor interrupt the 55 for you, or are you saying its 55. Your NDL could be 55, but guys in there 70-90's are at 55, which is basically 0 with presence of estrogen.

Any oral, can shut down your natty production, does not take much or long. The body is very protective over itself.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Doc will check your testicals and and hpta funcion if you taking oral and you dont say anyting about that they will say you have secondery hypogonadism maybe they will try dynamic test with LHRH

Whats Dynaic Test with LHRH? DO I want to tell them I am on a oral or not? I told her I never messed with steroids, when she asked

Can you post your actual blood work results? If you can just block out your personal info. This will help so we aren't guessing about the results.

I'm on TRT and my doctor started me off with 200mg of test cyp per week. But like Bullet said, most will want you to start with gel, which does work for TRT but is definitely not the best way to go about it. If you have only taken 2 weeks of anavar and your total test levels are really 55ng/dl then it would be apparent you have low test. The two weeks of anavar would not have you at those levels.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Here is the results!! Yeah I have taken 3 a day for a total of 27 which is only 9days!!!

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, Males
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL L
    In hypogonadal males, Testosterone, Total, LC/MS/MS,
    is the recommended assay. This test code (15983) must
    be collected in a red-top tube with no gel. The
    Endocrine Society recommends obtaining at least two
    morning (8-10 a.m.) samples on different
    days when screening for hypogonadism.
    Note:
    53 (ng/dL) 241-827 OW