Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arms going asleep?

Default Arms going asleep?

So for about the past month or so my arms, specifically forearms and sometimes near the biceps and triceps, have been easily falling asleep (the prickly dead feeling) MUCH more easily than before i started AAS. Not even always when im sleeping (much MUCH less worse when im not sleeping) I have tried taking aspirin everyday for afew weeks now, my blood pressure is great (i do it about once a week at one of the machines at walmart) Whats going on? Is this due to my cycle orrrrr? (Test e 600mg/week and 12.5mg aromasin eod and i take gnc's megamen heart vitamins (comes with 6 or 7 pills in a daily package) 600mg of calcium, and my aspirin is at 81mg/day) Anything you guys might be able to tell me is great, thanks a bunch.

I'll keep this short.

More muscle, more pressure/pinching on the nerves.
    More muscle more pressure/pinching on the veins.

The body takes time to adjust to the drastic changes in muscle mass. Your body should adapt eventually, granted you keep the gains.

Good question cuz the same thing has been going on with me.

I constantly have change positions in the night cuz my arms fall asleep.

Same with me, I always sleep exceptionally well until about a month ago when this started happening. Thanks for pointing that out brownbrown, its good to know its not something very serious that's just going on with me.

When I'm on cycle my hands must swell up a bit cause when I ride motorcycle my hands go numb and pins and needles feeling. only my hands thou. why don't you try some fibre stretching exercises in your workout. heavy deads stretch my arms out real good.

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    When I'm on cycle my hands must swell up a bit cause when I ride motorcycle my hands go numb and pins and needles feeling. only my hands thou. why don't you try some fibre stretching exercises in your workout. heavy deads stretch my arms out real good.
    Motorcycle riders get this numbing from vibrations in the Handlebars/clip-on for a different reason.
    Long rides on a V twin that vibrates hard.... causes it
    Riding on a Crotch Rocket causes it from lower vibration( than a v-twin), but more weight on the clip on/handlebar. This can be fixed by riding different.

on cycle or not. This is normal in any case.
    Yes ..... I am a rider, And even at the track on a crotch rocket and ON, I didn't get numbing. It's all in the position and experience.
    Last edited by brownbrown; 09-23-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brownbrown View Post
    Motorcycle riders get this numbing from vibrations in the Handlebars/clip-on for a different reason.
    Long rides on a V twin that vibrates hard.... causes it
    Riding on a Crotch Rocket causes it from lower vibration( than a v-twin), but more weight on the clip on/handlebar. This can be fixed by riding different.

on cycle or not. This is normal in any case.
    Yes ..... I am a rider, And even at the track on a crotch rocket and ON, I didn't get numbing. It's all in the position and experience.
    ah yes a fellow rider. I don't get the numbing in my hands when I'm off cycle. I have had many bikes and riding for many years. at the mo I have a 2010 cbr fireblade heheee love it

Numbness occurrs sometimes. As Brownbrown stated as the muscles get larger they will exert more pressure on the veins, nerves etc. My arms are 21" and do tend to occassionally fall asleep when I lay on one side or ther other.
    As far as riding, with ape hangers I could see some problems, but I have drag bars on my Road King and have never had any problems with arms etc falling asleep. On long rides there will obviously be some numbness.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Look at this this way:

The skin around you only stretches so much in a small period of time. So let's say your arm as an average diameter of 18 inches with a dynamic (stretch) range of 3 inches. So you add more muscle which means also a bit more visceral fat, blood vessels, etc.. So there isn't too much room to stretch the skin and allow for this fresh tissue to exist. Anytime you stretch or bend your arm you diminish the room there and apply pressure to the blood vessels. Pinched blood vessels will lower circulation then cause the falling asleep sensation.

Thanks alot everyone, much appreciated.